Fertalizing question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ColaKing78, May 23, 2011.

1. How would you recomend feeding your plants? I have been mixing it in a gallon of water about a tea spoon per. Should i be letting this sit or can i give it to them right away? Also My water has a tds reading of 154, is this ok? I have always harvested some good herb but i lose almost all my folige by the end it might be affecting quanity. All the leaves turn yellow with red rust colered spots. :mad:

2. question one how to apply nutes? easiest way is to read the directions. then watch how your plants respond. and adjust accordingly.

question two mix the nutes with water and water the plants... letting sit for a few days will increase chances of mold

losing the fan leaves as you described is good thing. but if your really concerned you might want to increase the calcium and magnesium (cal/mag)
    but applying too late and your plants wont be flushed. the weed will burn black and ur joints/blunts will keep going out... good flushed weed burns fast into white ashes.

3. It depends on what fertilizers you're using. Some dissolve easily in water while others need to steep for many hours.

4. That is how i am doing the water and nutes.I am using a thre part nutes called bc Bloom Grow and Boost. Grow and Boost in grow and Boost and Bloom in flower. Half tea spoon each in a gallon of water that has sat for two days. Fox farm soil, 400 watt bulb. . Temp is 78 humidity is 50%. Great weed i have grown with this set up but not big thick buds. I want Christmas tree Colas. Thanks for the typs about flushing still perfecting the harvesting.

5. "Great weed i have grown with this set up but not big thick buds. I want Christmas tree Colas"(ColaKing78, 2011)

how long are you flowering?

the strain i grow now doesn't get dense till the 9th week.

6. usually about 9 weeks for the widow and kush, and 11 weeks for the medi. I always look for a cloudy and a little amber trichomes. What is your take on the whole reverse osmosis system?