Fereral income tax is illegal!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by dc1994, Apr 12, 2009.

1. There is no actual law that requires you to pay the Federal Income Tax. For years, people have been asking the IRS to show them a law that does, and they still have not to this day. Some people say that the 16th amendment does, but this is impossible, because it was never ratified. JP Morgan, John D. Rockefeller, and Paul Warburg, bribed 1914 Sectary of State Philander Knox to lie to the American People and say that it was ratified. They convinced the people that they had to pay the income tax, when actually they never had to. Most of that money (they gave some to the government) was pocketed by the wealthy bank owners.
    On April 15th 2009, attend your local Tax Day Tea Party. These are nation wide protests to stop wasteful government spending and to ask for the law that requires us to pay this illegal tax.
    **Watch Aaron Russo's film Freedom to Fascism here freedom to fascism - Google Video

2. What if you're a fascist?

3. LMAO . what this have to do with Marijuana?

4. #4 TLF1088, Apr 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2009
    As a Libertarian I do believe that the income tax is wrong and should be abolished.

5. Most of the services and government projects we think is paid for by our income tax is actually generated by other means of taxation. The income tax is simply an easy way for the government to create separation of wealth.

6. um nothing, i just didnt know where else to put it

7. Apprently the op is a Republican/Libertarian troll using the frustration in our community to foment some more resentment that has nothing to do with marijuana. :confused:

8. I agree with the OP. But then again, without an income tax, where will they get money for all the unneeded bullshit they spend tax money on?

9. Actually i am an independent. And i just thought if i shared this that people would stop letting the government rob them of their hard earned money (which they could use to buy more bud with if your going to bitch about that):)

10. lol nice way to slide that in buddy :p

11. Google Edward and Elaine Brown. They barricaded themselves in their home with supporters of their cause and say they won't pay unless they show them a law that says they have to. Crazy constitutionalists.

12. If you don't pay the federal taxes, IRS is going be on YOUR ASS!

13. Yeah, I saw this in zeitgeist.

14. lol yeah, that worthless thing written on hemp paper

15. Yeah they would be. But too bad everything they would do to you is illegal such as taking all of your assets and inprisoning you. There is no law i repeat no law that says you have to pay taxes. There is also no law that says the IRS has the right to do this, all of this is proven in the court case Harrell V. Kansas. Look it up, the jury found him innocent because the IRS could not show them the law that he "broke".
    In conclusion, the IRS is baisclly just a band of thugs with the courts on their side.

16. i'm cool w/ taxes. gotta get the money somehow

just need to tax the rich a hell of a lot more than the poor

17. Me too. To bad its a cult, the two movies didnt even use correct info on some of it.....

18. the government screwing the people!?!??! lies!!!

the government been fucking americans since it was created.

19. I hear what the OP is saying, but I look at it this way. I'm a pragmatist, and it's going to cost me a hell of a lot more time, money and stress to fight the IRS than just pay them. Want to refinance into the historic low rates now available? Can't; tax lien on your property. I think of it a lot like a small business refusing to pay protection money to the mob. You're in the right, but damned if you won't pay a heavy price for it. It's a long, difficult road, and to those with the patience to fight the good fight I wish you luck.