Fentruck's Medical Grow 2007

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by fentruck, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Hi everyone thought i would share my setup and progress with you all.

I have a 7x11x7 room with 2000 watt HPS lights and 2 can fans for intake and exhast. Temps are around 70-85 with the c02 on and humidity holds around 40-50%.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There are two main strains in this room one I'm told is GranDaddy Purple the others are some Romulan clones. They are planted in 2 gallon grow bags with Happy Frog potting soil. Im running the full fox farms nutirent lineup. These are taken 1 week into flower.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Nice growing man, looks like you have some very healthy plants, how many plants do you have in there? Do you think that your gone to have enough room with that purple strain when it really starts to stretch?

3. I have about 80 plants in there the gd clones are bigger than i would like them to be. I have my doubts about them actually being GDP though i guess well see soon enough. I have a little bit of overflow room in case i run outta space that is definetly a concern of mine.

4. how long did you keep them in veg? That is most def a furn gulley, haha. Ive heard from most of the talk around here that each plant should have about 50watts min. or so. If you take 2000/80=25watts per plant, but I bet if you trim the hell out of them and only try to grow the main cola's I bet you'll end up a much happier camper for sure. the lower stuff that is gone to form on those plants are not gone to mature very well due to the lack of light intensity on the undergrowth.

5. They were only in veg for 2 weeks after i got them due to N def since i was unable to transplant them right away for a week or so while i got everything ready. I plan on scraping some of the smaller plants you see on the other side of the garden. You hit the nail on the head as of Monday I will be cutting away all lower growth and attempting to grow a sea of main colas only i had figured it was my only chance with so many plants. I just didnt have the heart to throw away healthy clones but it looks like its going to come to that anyways.

6. Heres an update. Sorry for the lack of content i havnt had my camera to take pictures. So here is how everything is at day 18 just before getting their 3rd week nutes.
    <center>

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    </center>

7. Absolutely fantastic, superb pictures, great job.

8. hey when they are that close together how many off stem do you think you can have... i wanna trim mine before they get to developed...

thanks mang