Fentanyl Patch

Discussion in 'General' started by Perpetual Burn, Aug 15, 2007.

1. So, my Johnny Dependable just came through with a Fentanyl Transdermal System 25 mcg/hr patch. Fentanyl is an opium derivative that from the reviews I've heard make it seem much more potent than heroin and since this is a 72 HOUR patch, this sounds like a very potent drug.

So, I was wondering if anyone on here has had any experience Fentanyl patches? If I only wear it for say 8 hours would It still have 64 hours of use left? My dude said I should mix it with another opiate like the Percs he got me, but is that necessary? I'm thinking about running through this 180mg of Hydrocodone first to build up a tolerance... or should I put the patch on with zero opium tolerance? Anything I should know about this?

2. I read on Erowid you can squeeze out the gel inside and smoke it, inject it, do whatever with it.

Check out erowid for more info on it, theres lots there.

3. Careful with those...

Make sure you are with a sitter, just in case you OD. It's heavy shit. Buncha H was cut with that a while back, and a lot of ppl died around the country.

4. Yeah I knew someone who died while on Fentanyl Patch, I would suggest not drinking alcohol.

5. That shit is pooooooooooooooooooooooooootent

take it slow

and dont die

6. i would cut it into quarters...

7. My boy told me this girl cur hers in half thinking it would have half the affect... but what it did was cause the medicine to leak out quicker and made her really sick. I definitely won't be drinking while on it and will have a sitter or people come by and check on me.

But at least with this I can rip it off... but I still wanna know if I can use it multiple times... ?

8. Smoke that shit bro. Fent is my favorite opiate.

Fent is herion's crack.