Femmed seeds are BS!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by guitarandpot, Sep 10, 2009.

1. Yeah...they don't have to..but i said I think someone pollinated them so i screwed up on my wording, my friend think they hermied, I think they got pollinated.

Sorry for my grammer screw up, not like we don't all make them.

2. Wait, wut?

3. this.

Im pretty sure that when a good breeder makes feminized seeds, they stress the shit out of the whole crop they are breeding, and find the fully double X chromosome true females, that wont go hermie. then i believe they use gibberellic acid to force it to grow male flowers, then use that pollen on the XX females, which greatly reduces the chances of hermies if not eliminates it. Im not 100% sure about this as its been a while since i read about it, but i know that its in the ballpark.

4. utterly lost but i get it ....in a way...im going to google that whole post

5. #45 bigk666, Sep 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2009
    ya man im definitely not sure about any of the process in that so correct me if im wrong lol, but I know its somthing like that. Im pretty damn high so I cant really remember that well.

EDIT: also I think im talking about male not hermie...hell i think i lost myself in that post lol. Ill try and find what i read and link it.

6. yes please let me know because it sounds important. mind looking at my journal to give any advice?http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/458379-killeryoshis-grow-journal.html

7. Can you say Monsanto and GMS (genetically modified seeds)?

There is an international weed mag (can't think of the name), but in this issue is an expose on the history of Feminized seeds. It's a real eye opener:eek: