Feminized white widow grow !

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jazzysnak420, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Here we have my three babies in pro mix Hp being fed emerald harvest , under 300w of led lighting for now I will br adding another 600w for floweringand late veg. also spending a few hours in the sun every day ! Which they seem to absolutely adore obviously ! Their growth has really amazed me the last few days ! They're starting to take off, just started a light lst on the two bigger ones! My biggest girl seems to be responding well to it ! 20190619_024544.jpg 20190619_024500.jpg 20190619_024446.jpg 20190618_141724.jpg 20190618_141719.jpg 20190618_135743.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 countrytoker34, Jun 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2019
    Beautiful! What soil and nutrients are you using or going to be? What lighting is she under? heres my ww she in living soil and I have her under a iplantop 2000 led(banging led btw). [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

3. hey thanks alot man! and damn haha that thing is a monster very very nice ! im hoping for some bushes like that if all goes well! just started lst on the two bigger ones and am going to be topping in a few days on them as well, once theyre a bit more mature i think. and maybe just do lst and pruning on the smaller one for comparison. i have them in pro mix hp with mycorrhizae, mixed with 20 percent perlite, they have been receiving a low dose of my grow, micro, and bloom along with some cal mag by emerald harvest , i will be stepping up the feeding to early vegetative dose soon i think and see how they react to that! they are only under 300W of viparspectra full spectrrum LED but seem to love it, i will be adding another 600w friday as well. they also have been getting some time in the backyard when its nice and sunny! ive never heard of that light but 2000w damn thats huge haha, i will look into them! from what ive gathered viparspectra is the best of the lower budget lights , they seem to perform very well for the price! do you think 900w will be enough to flower 3 ladies ?

4. great job on the ww buddy keep them happy and healthy and it will be inches per day they grow in veg im sure you dont need me to tell you to just be a little bit more vigilant for pests when introducing plants outside from indoor :)

5. Should be good, I only use the one light I have. Here's my light below.[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

6. Is that the iplantop led light from amazon ? Or yshence or whatever they call it lol ??

7. Amazon but be warned start from 40" above your girls. The thing is ridiculous!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. h
    hey man thanks alot ! i appreciate the feed back! and indeed! i cant believe how fast they have started to grow once they took hold in their new pots its awesome to see them bigger everytime i look at them haha! as for the pests, i am about embark on a journey to try and find neem oil to mix up myself.. if i cannot does anyone have any other products i could buy ? what about Scotts Ecosense Bug B Gon? any thoughts on products such as that one ? thanks all! i will post more pictures in a few hours to see how my big girl responded to a light pruning

9. yeah but yours is a 2000w heh, i will only have 900w :( but alas im sure it will be enough for my small tent!

• Like Like x 1
  10. #10 countrytoker34, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    Yeah I'd say it will be enough. And that's just advertised wattage it only pulls 480 watts from the wall. It's advertised to only draw lol "420w" but mine tested 480 watts.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hmm if that's the case your light is probably considerably more efficient than mine! Anyways, I just got home from work and noticed a couple rusty looking spots on my plants ! Also some other little spots that appear to be going yellow or are a lighter green ? What do you think could be causing it ? Should I be concerned? Also what are your thoughts on one of these looking extremely different than the others? The leaves are far broader on two of them compared to my #1 girl ! I'm interested to see the differences as they progress.. 20190621_023200.jpg 20190621_023212.jpg 1561106893566.jpg

12. Shot of my top on my fav lady. The one that seems to be the most discolored by far 20190621_023750.jpg

13. So I am led to belive that it’s from the led light. I have experimented with a few different led lights that emit that blurple light
    And I think that it’s hot spots and or heat stress. Those lights especially the ones on amazon need to be hung at a great distance and every plant has a different height requirement. I did a sea of green once with a few different led lights and they suffered from theses weird spot like necrotic look to them some times and it was a result of the led light rays. Good news is that you can grow a decent harvest with them just requires correct humidity and temperatures

14. These are the ones with those leds with the triple chips in them yada yada yada

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  15. hmmmmm interesting, perhaps that could be the case cause the plants of stretched up a good 5 inches closer to the light lately.. iwill try raising it a good 6 inches and see what happens!, as for the rusty spots on the lower leaves others seem to have had similar problems and determined it to be a magnesium deficiency, some suggested epsom foliar spray, but i will administer a full strength dose of my cal mag at next watering and see how that goes..

• Like Like x 1
  16. UPDATE! One of my plants are still displaying some weird symptoms.. I have tried up deficiencies and surplus nutrient conditions and cant narrow it down, or does this look more like a pest issue ??? I'm stressing out about her ! The other two are seemingly unaffected by whatever is wrong with my #1... any ideas would be greatly appreciated ! So I just topped the smallest girl omg, I felt terrible doing it , it was difficult to bring myself to cutting off her beautiful growth tip, but I mustered the courage, after all it's in both of our best interests in the long run lol... does it look like I have done a good job ? Should I top the other two? I kind of wanna do a pure lst vs top and lst for my an experiment.. what are your thoughts? Should I just snip em all and get it over with ? Anyways :) here is some morning pictures of my perky girls !all input is highly appreciated ! 20190622_092201.jpg 20190622_091804.jpg 20190622_091750.jpg 20190622_091938.jpg 20190622_091953.jpg

Attached Files:

17. Give her some time, how they look today

18. hey buddy :) ill get in there this morning when the lights turn on !

• Like Like x 1
  19. Here's an update ! The smallest one was topped a couple days ago and is finally starting to regrow, so I started to lst as well, the other two have been being trained for a while but not topped. I will probably be topping one more and keeping the other purely lst and supercropping to compare.its been 23 days since they broke the soil, and I will probably veg for atleast another 3 weeks ! There are a couple slightly burnt tips and little Mark's in the leaves and even a few small holes like something is chewing on them... I started with an I insecticidal soap, but think I may bomb the tent to be on the safe side ?? What do you guys think it looks like ? 20190624_140907.jpg 20190624_140918.jpg 20190624_140926.jpg 20190624_140938.jpg 20190622_193207.jpg 20190622_091938.jpg