Feminized seeds to hermie?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by switchridex, Feb 7, 2009.

1. Ok I've heard many different views about this..I recently orderd some feminized seeds from attitude (Train Wreck and also G13 Labs Diesel). Some people swear by feminized seeds that they have never had a problem, other people claim that quite very often they turn hermie and theres nothing you can do about it....what has been your experiences with feminized seeds? I am going for high quality bud and really dont want any seeds in my bud(even though they technically would be feminized seeds right?)

2. You are right that there seem to be two camps on this. But there is another overlay to this. Those who actually use femmed seeds from breeders swear by them. Then there are those who claim that femmed seeds lead to hermies, and invariably those are people who haven't used femmed seeds and are just repeating what they heard from someone else, who heard it from someone else...in other words, no direct experience.

I use femmed seeds from reputable breeders and have never had a hermie. Or a male. Just 100% beautiful girls.

Now, it is true that an unstabilized femmed line can tend towards hermie, but the breeders cross and back-cross until they get a stable line, and that is what they sell. I've never tried the strains you are getting, g'luck.

3. thats what i was kinda thinking,that people just go by hear-say and never actually experiment with them....Hopefully I'll have a good run with fem seeds and if I do I dont think I'll ever go back to regular seeds...thanks man