Feminized seed ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Ninja haze, Jun 27, 2020.

1. For that price id get them! Vaults good bout working with u if shit happens

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Its rare but the chances of hermi are much higher due to stress or light leak. But i only buy fem seeds

• Like Like x 1
  3. I might do that. They might be good for an outdoor grow because they can grow so big, it says up to 300cm which is a big plant, other seeds say 120cm or 200cm, I assume these height ranges listed are indications of how fast it will grow under normal outdoor conditions over the course of a growing season.

4. Yeah most of that is guesstimates but pretty close ones,,,yeah pick em up man,,the vault is highly trusted and reliable around here,,actually they are members of GC!!

5. Yeah, I know, most of that is under optimum conditions, like in the middle of a desert with dawn to dusk intense sun. I've never grown a plant from a seed that got as big as what they say, but sometimes there is some shade on them in the afternoon and we don't get perfect desert days every day here either. But I figure if it says 300cm it probably is a strain that grows faster.

6. Ur in the hot dry desert? Cali?

7. Yeah, higher temps are a great advantage, but my growing site is kinda close to the coast and some days a marine layer of fog will roll in off the ocean and it will take till noon to burn off, sometimes it's so thick that it doesn't burn off at all, so the plants get no direct light. By July it's not a problem because it burns off super quick but they call it "June gloom" around here. If the growing site was just a few more miles inland I wouldn't have this problem.

8. Few guys in here live in cali desert that can help u out man.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Well, the June gloom doesn't happen everyday, sometimes it don't happen for weeks, but when it does happen it slows growth. Also, right now, a few of my plants have just started to flower early, probably triggered by the June gloom, I don't know. But my dream of 6 foot plants isn't going to happen this year, haha, but some are still in growth and I think when you grow outdoors the transition from growth to flower is slower, like it's starting to bud but still growing slowly too. But I'm not real sure because I've never grown indoors before.

10. Ive never grown outdoors lol chech out papas thread alot of outdoor growers in ur conditions

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yea, there are alot of difficulties growing outdoors that indoor growers don't need to worry about, haha, but it's cheaper and if done correctly can produce yields that indoor growers can only achieve with super large grow rooms. However, indoor is really the way to go if you are serious about it, you don't have to worry about bad grow seasons or weather or gophers eating your plants and you can grow all year long, in the middle of winter. You can get quick grows because you can give the plant 24hrs of light when they are in growth, hmmmm, do you do that?

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah true....yeah im not currently growing but when i do i grow yr round.

• Like Like x 2