Feminized seed ??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Business and Industry' started by Ninja haze, Jun 27, 2020.

1. What is the percentage of a feminized seed becoming a male

2. Pretty sure it's less than 1%.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I hope so

4. I’ve done around 130ish now and I’ve honestly never even checked for sex. Just don’t buy shite seeds and you’re good.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. It should never do that unless u get em from bs breeder and strain is unstable,,hope this helps

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I bought the seeds from cropkingseeds.com

7. Ur good well known threw out the cannabis industry.

8. Damn, those are expensive!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. You seen seedstockers yet? Get 10 magic beans for £25 and it's mostly dutch passion genetics they use. Quality gear like.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Get what u pay for!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. ive grown fem seeds nearly 20 years now and only had one batch of fem seed go hermie ,that was KC brains breeder ,,,but since them ive been growing fem seeds with no hermies ,although once or twice ive found a nanner at the bottom of a plant which i just take the nanner off ,,but as @smokeout as said get then from a good breeder who is well known and you'l be fine,,mac,

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Well, I've been getting mine from the vault cannabis-seeds-store. They have great deals from tons of breeders and they always have promotions for free seeds.

13. I was checking this strain out because it's super cheap, get 10 feminized seeds for less than $20 plus get 2 free seeds with your order. Called Badazz OG Cheese I wonder why they are so cheap, what's wrong with them??

Badazz OG Cheese Feminised Seeds

14. Nothing!! Good genes!

15. Im not sure... google the weed strain amd see what the reviews are for it.....

But u can still change the high and quality of the strain, just depends on how u grow them. I personally like OG strains, im born and raised in southern California, so that is the most popular strain in the that state lol

16. That's what I was thinking. But they are cheaper than other seeds that look comparable. I wonder if maybe they are just kinda old or something. Seeds will sometimes fail to germinate if they are over 5 years old.

• Like Like x 1
  17. True, things are usually cheap or free for a reason......most the time, not always

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Ha! Ain't that the truth. Still for like $18 it might be worth a try, it's a sativa mostly. I purchased some feminized seeds from The Vault for an outdoor grow this year, but not the badazz OG stuff. I have several different strains from a few different breeders. I've been having some troubles with the grow but I'm still hopeful I will get some kind of harvest.

19. Yea i know the frustration, my last grow a month ago came up male plants, and it was my first time back growing after a 8 year pause lol,,i was using regular bag seed smh, never again lol thats y im going the feminized seed route... i used to just get clones from despensarys...but i moved to Arizona 2 years ago..not legal for recreational yet.....yet lol

• Like Like x 1
  20. Yea, nothing worse than growing a huge beautiful male, haha. I will only use feminized seeds from now on, it's worth the extra money in my opinion. But I'm growing outside so it can be a little more difficult, subject to cloudy days, and damn rodents. This year I started with 6 plants, but one got eaten by a rodent, and 2 others lost a branch each. I started a smaller one to make up for it but I am losing hope. I set up rat traps and nylon netting to try to protect them but I have a bad feeling he will be back.