Feminized seed grew a male plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by grassrocks, Jul 17, 2015.

1. I bought a batch of feminized seeds from the Attitude Seed Bank and the first one I've grown turned out to be male. I did accidentally keep it in veg for 6-8 weeks (timer mistake) if that means anything. How could this have happened?

2. Veg time didnt do it my friend.. give em a jingle. They should make good. 5 pack 10 pack?

More importantly germ the whole pack and pick the sexiest gals.... Popping one aint gonna cut it

3. Welp its possible but i always thought the odds where super low.. If you want im sure you could hit up Attitude. A good seed bank will usually hook u up with some freebies.

4. yes fem seeds still have a chance to be mail.. Attitude is really good costumer service. So tell them what happened and take pictures if they ask for them to send you some. They always go above and beyond to make sure customers get what they paid for. Even at there expense

5. Is a single male plant completely worthless or can I put it to some use?

6. Breeding, if you're into that.

I hear you can make hash from them, I'm not sure how good it would be though.

7. You can collect some pollen to breed with

8. Can I use it in the Magical Butter? If so, how do I know when to harvest?

9. Lls u stressed them too much high heat, under water, pest can all cause hermies. Hope u learned a lesson.

10. feminised seeds can only produce female plants. There is no male chromosomes present. But, seeds can get mixed up and stray pollen can occur. So most likely it will be one of those.

Talk to attitude about Germinating and they will not respond. It's nothing to do with them anyway. The seeds they supply are specifically "not for germinating". Talk to the breeder instead. They will likely help you out if they are a reputable company.

Are you 100% sure it's a male? Can you put up a photo?

Your veg time is fairly typical for most growers so that's certainly not an issue.

Males are only good for breeding. You can't get hash from them because they don't have tricomes

11. I did leave for a month and used Driwater to keep it hydrated. When I got back, about half of the plant was shriveled and dead but the other half perked right back up after I watered. Not bad for a month away I thought. Could that have caused it to "go male"?

12. was it flowering while it went through its drought? Are there any female flowers at all? Can you take a photo?

13. #13 fssalaska, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2015
    Attitude and the words " good costumer service" do not go together at all !

I mean they always send your beans but there costumer service is shit.
    If you tell them there fem seeds grow a male at best you will get back,
    <h2>Important Information</h2>Warning Germination of Cannabis seed is illegal in most countries.

Please note: You have to be at least 18 years old to order cannabis seeds from The Attitude Seedbank.

By section 6 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971 it is an offence to cultivate any plant of the genus Cannabis in the United Kingdom without a license from the Secretary of State. Anyone committing an offence contrary to this section may be imprisoned of fined, or both. Please note therefore that germination of cannabis seeds without an appropriate license is illegal in the United Kingdom.

The Attitude Seed Bank do not encourage anyone to break the law in their country.

The Attitude cannot be held responsible for the actions of persons who purchase our Cannabis seeds. The Attitude can sell you cannabis seeds legally for the use of fishing bait additives or as luxury bird food or as souvenirs. Or you may purchase to store, incase the law changes. International Warning! We dispatch our seeds on the condition that they will not be used by others in conflict with applicable local law. Unfortunately, regulation and implementation in respect of Cannabis seeds often differ from country to country. For this reason we advise you as a matter of urgency to make inquiries about the regulations to which you are subject. It is your responsibility to check with your local laws. As a Attitude seedbank company customer, you are prohibited from distributing The Attitude seeds to countries where possession of and/or trafficking in Cannabis seeds is illegal. This site is intended for those persons 18 years of age and older.

For your own protection we 'require' you to inquire about and comply with all local laws and international laws governing the purchase of marijuana seeds/cannabis seeds in your part of the world. In many countries, it is illegal to germinate these cannabis seeds. By ordering, 'you confirm that you checked your local and international law and it is safe to do so' and that the responsibility for that decision rests solely upon you.

All cannabis seeds / marijuana seeds are for educational and Souvenir purposes only

14. I popped the growing chamber open to find that the male plant had polenated. I disposed of the plant but there is some polen in the chamber for sure, although it isn't visible. I only grow one plant at a time so my next one won't flower for awhile. Is everything OK as-is or do I need to do a scrub down?

15. I have found their customer service to be faultless. You cannot moan that they refuse to talk about germinating or anything after, it's strictly illegal here and they could be shut down for aiding and abetting. They make it very clear that the seeds are not for germinating

16. pollen has a life span of a couple of weeks in perfect conditions, so I'm sure you will be fine

17. #17 fssalaska, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    Not moaning about shit ! I was pointing out to the guy not to email them talking about this fem seed is a male as they will tell you dumb ass get f*cked.
    I have used ATTITUDE for the last 9 plus years, so your few orders don't mean jack shit to me.
    I'm talking about there shipping and for a snagged package making you wait 30 days to resend it, after you email them proof customs got it...
    After almost 10 years ordering from them every 3 to 6 months they leave me here waiting on seeds for almost 45 days ! f*ck ATTITUDE SEEDBANK RIGHT WHERE IT SMELLS FUNNY.
    I now use Gorilla or herbies..
    here just a few of my orders talk to me when you can match... tell then I don't want to here about your happy days with the tudes customer service..

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t <div class="accountOrderBg">865931-14***
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t reg mail
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDispatched
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAug 02 2014, 05:11 AM

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t 816783-1****
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t LB07000*****
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMar 21 2014, 18:59 PM

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 816597-1****21
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t Dispatched\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    Mar 21 2014, 05:55 AM
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t 760782-1****5
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t LB0366******
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tDec 05 2013, 05:47 AM

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t 728260-1***20
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t LY89824****
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tSep 20 2013, 06:43 AM

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t 629325-1***25
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t ly8828*****
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tFeb 25 2013, 22:14 PM

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t 622422-1***24
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t Dispatched\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    Feb 24 2013, 01:20 AM
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t 566615-1****8
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t LY83411408***
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tNov 08 2012, 23:50 PM

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t 485038-1****5
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t LY787534****
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tMay 15 2012, 01:05 AM

\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t\t 430098-1****3
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t LY76066****
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tFeb 13 2012, 21:54 PM

</div>
    NO MOANS OUT SIDE THE BEDROOM.

18. you have a major attitude problem, maybe this forum isn't for you. Here we help each other out, not talk shit.

Btw your orders don't impress me

This is just the last couple of years

[​IMG]

19. Well if you have not had that problem wait you will.. Oh that's right your in the UK shit as far as I know you work for the tude...
    "major attitude problem" with attitude seed bank I sure do..

20. #20 fssalaska, Jul 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 26, 2015
    Really not even a little bit ? LMFAO

Your the one that started talking about people moaning so please don't start talking about how grate you are and how I'm the one talking all the shit. It takes 2 to argue.. thanks for playing