Feminized pollen sacs?

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by itza419, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Do I have to pluck my feminized pollen sacs to harvest pollen or can I leave them on and tap pollen into a container? This plant is isolated and only being used for girl sperm.lol. 1528762185274.jpg 1528762247662.jpg and I will spray cs one more time at lights out. Finishing 21 days of twice daily.

2. I believe you can remove the pollen from the sacks.. whats that white powder all over it? Not wpm is it?

3. Not powder...It was just sprayed.

4. Leave the flowers on the plant and tap the pollen onto a plate and let it dry for a day or two if storing for later use. You can also cut the flower off when it starts to open and put into a glass or cup covered with foil, push the stems through the foil into the water like cut flowers. Set the glass on a plate and scrape the plate with a razor blade to collect the pollen as it drops.
    Another method would be to put the plant on a larger pane of glass and let the pollen fall onto the glass. If keeping longer than a week before using, store in an airtight container in the freezer. Put the pollen in several small packages to use as needed, after thawing, the pollen has to be used and should not be re-frozen.

PW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. yip I use a mirror and later freeze my pollen with rice

good for 2-3 weeks

you only need a tiny teaspoon full

not the entire tree ...lol

good luck

• Like Like x 1