Feminized CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MeddyBemps, Sep 11, 2009.

1. looks pretty good man. great job!

2. Sweet man! I'm a sucker for the premie harvest tooooo!
    Throw us in the penalty box until we can pluck some mature plants :D

I left two in the box for a bit. Let's see how long I can hold out. I'm a sucker for the trim party!

Looks like a fire ass nug mang!

3. So the mazar/white rhino got chopped a few days ago. This is the last nug left...

Smells a little weak. Like a grassy smell. Maybe just because its wet, but my last harvest hardly had the grass scent.

I also need some help picking up seeds for next round. Im looking for some diesel and/or something quick flowering and purple.

Id like to get some Chemdawg.

Attached Files:

4. Nice.

Betcha ya got a Mean stone on after .. .. .. .. :D

5. I Dunno about the chem dog dude they have clones of it here. Also green crack. I'm scared of using clones now though after the mildew thing.

I tried growing out a green crack clone but it got a deficiency, then got mildew. So I chopped it. lol I'm all about seeds now.

Any thought as to what your next strain might be?

I like the stinky ones too. I'm not having too much luck over here getting this stuff to smell like my buddy does or the stuff from the dispensaries. The hashwrecks smelled a little better though. The more I let them mature the better they smelled.

6. I think im going to go mix and match on attitude. Different Kushs and Diesels. Id like to order some other stuff too, but im not sure yet. The next grow will be all Dinafem White Widow unless i do 1-2 Mazar/White Rhino.

7. Alright. Ive got some super curly or folder leaves on my white widow. Its been a little foldly since its sprouted. It seems like nitrogen. Ill get some pictures of it later if i can find some batteries.