Feminized CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MeddyBemps, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Ok so your on the case:smoke:. AFAIK any changes will be forthcoming with new growth and/or the prob wont progress further. So dont expect the effected leaves to "change Back", that leads to a lot of folks "over correcting". It seems slight so take it Eeaasy Skanking:smoke:

They are obviously pretty healthy to get nice big stems like that so good ups on you.

If you decide to try anything else You might want to try using a SMALL ammount of organic veg nutes. FF Big Bloom is organic and .01-.03-.07 Neptunes Fish and Seaweed is 2-3-1. So they compliment each other nicely when used in the right proportions.

You've Checked the soils PH I assume (I don't remember). PH being to acidic locks out Cal and Mg.

2. Tomorrows makes 3 weeks flowering and they still havent started budding yet.

3. in due time

4. just caught up on the grow....looken good! im seeing your "growing" thru what most of us here have exp. at on point in time or another in our grows...i know i have and ussualy its been because of nutes....lock out/pH or such....as you might have read already MG soil n stuff works, but with potential probs. esp. indoors.

your honey B is a cool looken plant man! props on that, and good selection in genetics.

your set with the FF soil n nutes BUT be wary when mixing with water (esp. bloom) it will have a ridiculous pH drop at first then like 24 hrs later(or so) it will pick back up...you want to test that pH before watering. ive used FF soil in the past and was pleased, the addition of some perlite(esp. for the first 1-3 weeks of life) is deff. beneficial. and in the end it will be too...good air/water ratio. there are enough nutes to last roughly 1- 1 1/2 months or so. there is really no need to fert. in that time.

checking soils pH: take some distilled(wal-mart...like 70-80cents/gal i use that anyways all the time) which will have a near neutral pH, saturate the soil to to the point where water is almost running out...let it soak in for a few min. then pour enough water in to get some runnoff...catch that runnoff and test. it will give you a decent idea of pH.

as far as starting to bud...it looked like the honey B is sativaish fo sho so that one might need a while to get going. otherwise you seem to have everything set. good luck, an ill be checking back in to see those bad ass buds that honey B gurl is going to flaunt!!

5. This is the roadrunner. I believe today is her 8th week. Im only going to keep watering with nutrients for the 6-7 days. Im just going to let the soil dry out then give it one last good watering with 2tbs tiger bloom 1tb big bloom then flush for the last two or more weeks.

Attached Files:

6. Yes!
    I love that lil roadrunner. Those midget plants are cool. She's sparklin with trichs!
    Speakin' of trichs I got a surprise for you on my next update again. lol
    Looks like my midget seeds won't be showing up!
    I was looking forward to putting one in a PC case :p:rolleyes:

7. So like a week ago i said i got some free seeds from a buddy of mine. He gave me two homemade fem. thai skunk x kush and two homemade fem. big bang x kush seeds. Unfortunatly they were just handed to me, and seeds look pretty much identical so im going to play a little guessing game.

I dont want to grow the thai skunk right now because its too sativa, and im much too impatient. Plus, i like the indica narcoticy shit.

The one on the left, im almost positve, is big bang. I just dont think its going to crack. The other two, cracked within 16 hours of being in the napkin, i just have no idea what they are.

In another day or so, im going to put all the living seeds into some fox farms and wait for the phenotypes to show.

My plans are to grow the big bang x kush into a mother as well as the white widow i started a couple weeks ago, and take clones for my next few grows. I wont kill the thai skunk kush, im hoping i can find someone to atleast give it to.

Attached Files:

8. Sweet I love poppin' seeds.
    Haha, I feel ya there. Some of those Sativas get me on head trips make me feel like I'd forget my head if it weren't attached.

Nothing like the head pounding rush of a good indica hit after a long day too.

Doh!
    I gotta stop messing around with so many projects and either do that or find a way to get fem seeds. I'm starting to think getting two females started a month every month might be my perpetual key to success. :p I still have much to learn..

9. Amen.

10. Just took some new bud pics! Putting the camera on the timer mode makes a huuugeee difference. 16 more days.

This stuff looks like straight chronic, but im no expert on what chronic looks like while its still on a plant.

Attached Files:

11. Fairly certain that will be some nice smoke. Specially since with homegrown 10 people don't maul it and stuff it in bags first and break all the trichs off.

I'm worried about learning to cure myself..

12. Im worried about my stuff lasting long enough to be fully cured.

13. Im worried about my stuff lasting long enough to be fully cured.

ha ha yah ive had that issue before....plant looks nice man, hows that honey B doin?

14. The big one has just started to flower, but its not looking super healthy. The smaller honey b is looking healthier, yet smaller and isnt showing any pistils. The mazar/white rhino is lookin pretty shitty, but the buds are really coming in nice on that plant.

My white widow is looking sweet though. Fox farm + distilled h20 > Miracle grow +my shitty tap water. Lesson #104294294

15. Hahahah I know that feeling!

Lesson #4796288745.3
    Don't install the screen after the hairs and trichs pop up for you will be sticky and covered in your trichs before harvest and dent the hairs up and they change colors early. lololols...

Oh yeah you also lose a bunch of leaves too.

16. Well, im a pothead guys and this shit just looked too tempting. Anyways heres a little roadrunner 2 weeks premature.

Got me and my girl toasted.

Attached Files:

17. Niiiiice. Didn't see that coming so quick! lol
    It does look like some dank! Woot!

18. Only a couple nugs today. the rest will hopefully make it 2 more weeks.

19. Just ordered a 30x jewelers loupe off ebay. $2.39, shipped to my door. Cant beat that, i dont think.

Should be here in like 12-15 days

20. I don't know if you adjust ph or not, but TigerBloom is very acidic. It is made that way on purpose so that the micronutrients will stay available during storage of the fertilizer. It is designed to be raised with ph up when mixing with water. If you don't do that, your nutrient solution will be in the high 4's to 5, which is too low. If you do check and adjust for that, then ignore me, if not, that could have a lot to do with the problems you have been experiencing.:)