Feminized CFL Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MeddyBemps, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Nice grow! Way too much Perilite at 50% IMO.

I'm at 30% Perlite/70% FFOF in a cup. Will probably make it 20% Perlite/80% FFOF at transplant.

2. Should i start it with any perlite?

3. Just got my first electric bill. For 34 days, i used 520KWh of power=$90.

I want to pop that White widow into some dirt but i dont have any perlite right now. Should i wait until i get some?

4. Big honey b, smaller honey b, mazar/white rhino, Roadrunner

Attached Files:

5. gucccci gucccccciiiii guccccccii

6. Just some pictures of the roadrunner. Its like 21 days of flowering right now.

Im thinking if im luckyyyyy ill get 7g.

Attached Files:

7. lookin good man.

8. Just put a Dinafem White Widow into some dirt to hopefully get a mother. Got it in fox farm ocean forest with about a handful of perlite in a solo cup.

9. Nice going, dig the flowers!

10. looks good, interested to see what those young ladies yeild.

11. White widow broke through the dirt sometime last night. Only took a few hours!! I think from now on ill let them germinate as long as i did this one. growing nicely right now.

Just some pics of the baby Widow.

Attached Files:

12. I got some reaaaalllly dark green leaves with red stems in the first picture. I dont think thats good.

Smaller honey b, mazar/white rhino, big honey b, roadrunner, and a picture of the baby white widdy.

Attached Files:

13. #73 MeddyBemps, Oct 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2009
    Instead of doing clones with the white widow im just going to replace the roadrunner position in the closet. I just germinated a fem. big bang x kush seed i was given the other day to maybe make clones.

Anyways the plants really havent started flowering yet, they just keep getting bigger and slightly more beat up looking haha.

The roadrunner on the other hand, is flowering beautifully and really starting to fill in. Im really impressed with the autoflowering plant, or atleast this strain. November 3rd will be 70 days from seed and i think im going to take it probably an extra week, so like 25 more days. Hopefully ill be smoking it right at the end of November!

Maybe some pictures tomorrow or something.

14. Lookin forward to the pics mang. I'll match ya pics tomorrow.
    Still no midget seeds for me! Almost three weeks! I got some extremely nice backup seeds I'll show ya later tho!

15. Small honey b, mazar/white rhino, larger honey b, Some nice bud shots of the roadrunner, and the white widow.

My big bang/kush hasn't cracked yet.

today is 17 for my regular plants and still no pistils. hopefully soon.

Attached Files:

16. Lookin good!
    I think it took 2 weeks or a lil more for some of my plants to begin to show flowers before.

Dig the LST's. My LST's were the first to get moldy cause the leaves were too close I think. =(
    I had some huge lst Hindu Kush and a giant bubba but had to toss them both :mad:

Looking forward to seeing the roadrunner fatten up! :hello:

17. Yeah, im worried a little about how bushy the biggest honey b is and mold. I think removing some of the closer and smaller branches and shit will just be removed once its start to really flower.

18. looks like slight magnesium or potassium deficiency on almost all the plants. Notice the slight yellowing along the outside edges of the bigger leaves with a darker green along the center vein.

19. me likey lookin good my dude straight fire

20. #80 MeddyBemps, Oct 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2009

Thats what i was thinking, dude. Ive been watering with Fire fox bloom nutrients (just tiger bloom for the bigger ones.) which hasent really helped the problem but theyre growing well. I also have watered it a few times with an epsom salt solution to try to get that Mg up, but ive also had little to no results from.

I also stopped watering with tap water a few weeks ago. I recently moved here, and since ive started watering my plants with the house water, theyve all had weird problems with their leaves. Im thinking theres too much Calcium in my water which blocks out Mg or something. I dont know, id really just like some healthy plants.

Thanks for checkin in and throwin some help.:wave: