Feminists And The True About Wage Gaps

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Suck My Mind, Nov 18, 2011.

1. But it makes him feel warm inside..

2. I think men are the victims in the modern world. Any woman can starve herself, be a stripper and with a little discipline own a home.

What's the easiest working route for a man to get the same result?

3. A gold digging woman does not live a fulfilling life.. Interesting you view yourself as a victim..

You don't have to be female to whore yourself out.. It's not like there are no rich shallow women out there..

4. I'm not saying to live a fulfilling life. I'm talking about the economic facts of trying to save 10 grand to put on a house. At the end of the day, a totally unskilled dude is making minimum wage, or if he's lucky maybe $15 an hour. The stripper is pulling gs.

5. men can do the same thing that u just said women do, i know u prob dont go out much but some men like other men sexually... i know crazy

6. I enjoyed the last part of your post Mirvs, she's clearly a feminist even though she likes to slither around about it. I personally care about men's issues specially as I get older men's health, it's very unfortunate that not if at all, men's health issues have been prompted in the news or awareness as much as women's have. Lung or colon cancer kills more men than breast cancer each year yet barely any research or grants are given for treatment studies.

There is no male suicide prevention public programs. Why is there 9 million boys in this country age 9-12 on Ritalin? Why are male jobs being shipped over seas? These are male issues.

Women have had their day.

7. I don't think strippers are as well off as you think.

I also don't think the job is as easy as you think.

8. Anti-sexist is a code word for anti-man

9. [quote name='"hippie flip"']

I don't think so, since I see feminists as a different thing to logical people that think all people should be equal.[/quote]

Nothing worse then idiots crapping on about being equal then alienating themselves with a big old pride march

10. why cant women and men have their day together, u really think that women are just terrible ppl huh?

11. I really don't give a damn about women's topics, nor do I care if they don't about males. I'm stating male problems, and how they should be fixed.

12. [quote name='"Jamayah"']In my 20's I had a job as an assistant manager of a store. I worked far more hours than any other person in that store including the actual manager who (because of health issues) had to lean on me to run the store which I did, and did well. Our profits and productivity were up and our bonuses were at max because of the 80+ hours a week I put into the job. I also wrote a little program that shortened our nightly closing procedure and was so handy that it got sent out to other stores. Being short handed, we needed another assistant manager so that I could have at least one day a week off. We just didn't have any qualified applicants for the job, so we instead promoted our warehouse guy to a management trainee and from the first day, even in training with no experience, he was paid more than me.

This was one example but I have tons more both from me and my girlfriends.

That is why we bitch about the inequality. Because it does exist and it pisses us off that men continue to think that it's their right to be: paid more, to fondle our breasts or grab our asses, and to engage in conversations filled with sexual innuendo both to our faces and behind our backs. That doesn't even bring up the fact that 1 in 4 women will be sexually assaulted at least once in their lifetime. I have had more than one man use force/violence upon me for things like grabbing my breasts. I have had a man threaten to come to my home at night and rape me. I have had peeping toms jerking it at my bedroom window, and in the parking lot of my place of employment. Those are just a few of the incidents that I have experienced personally.

I get that you don't want women to have special treatment, and I kind of agree with you on that. I also hate affirmative action for the same reason, but the reason women keep bringing it up, is because it hasn't been fixed. I and many other women I know, have gone through the exact thing that you are claiming doesn't actually exist and why would a woman care that men are having issues when all that shit I said, happened to one person, me.

So when you fix all that shit I mentioned, I'll join with you in admonishing feminists for being selfish and not caring about manly statistics.

Please note that people always say I sound angry when I post stuff in this tone of voice. I'm not angry, not even disagreeing with the disturbing issues you brought up (suicide, workplace deaths), but please don't try to act like men are really the victims in the modern world, because it's bullshit.[/quote]

To me it sounds like life is destined to throw endless sexual scenarios at you, but you're too prude to take advantage of them. I think life will continue to do so until you change your ways

13. but ur talking about taking away rights that has made it easier to be a woman in the modern society, ur talking about paying women less then men (just using 1 example) that topic involves both men and women so i dont think its just a mans topic

14. I just came here to troll around a bit..

suck my mind...

do you read some of the dumb things you post? Cause the list grows every time you post.

15. You are making a lot of wrong assumptions in the stuff you wrote about the work situation. If I put in enough details for that not to happen nobody would read it because my post was to long, so I tried to keep it as simple as possible. It's not worth arguing about though especially when you started in about .....

....women putting themselves in these environments. I am going to give you some details to reflect upon be advised that as graphic and honest as I am being the situations were far far worse then I am comfortable getting into.

One incident happened was when I was 12 years old. I lived in rural SC. The elementary kids and high school kids shared a bus. It took over 30 minutes to get home. Over the course of the school year one senior kept pushing his way into my bus seat, leering over me, threatening me. One day towards the end of the year, after all his threats and nobody checking him, he finally shoved me against the wall of the bus, trapping me. I am small 5'3. He was huge and try as I might to fight him off he just laughed as he pinned me against the wall. I tried to fight him off so he lifted me in the air. I had no purchase with which to fight him as he placed his hands all over my body. Into my pants. Under my shirt. He violated me and nobody helped. There were at least 20 people on that bus including the adult driver. He threatened to come to my home and rape me if I ever told anyone, he also threatened to kill them. I never told anyone (at the time), because people saw it and obviously nobody cared.

About 3 months after that, a 16 yr old boy who my parents were about to adopt, who was living under our roof, started telling me that he was going to come to my room at night and fuck me. I was now 13. He continued to do that for about 3 months often trapping me in a chair, or in a corner. I fought him too. Eventually telling my parents they had to choose him or me. I never told them he was assaulting me because I didn't think anyone cared. I truly believed that and people like the OP and those acting like we 'don't remove ourselves from the situation' before it happens, just reiterates those feelings of powerlessness. The stalker happened when I was 18. On the advice of a cop I quit the job but he had followed me home at some point, so even though I left the job, he started peeping on me there. I had to move.

Lastly to the rest of you who think I'm a prude or whatever else the fuck you're going to say. You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope your sister or mother didn't go through the things I have. You people really are a hurtful and hateful lot. I know it's politics but for fucks sake. What the hell is wrong with you people. I am a real person, these things happened to me and it took courage for me to write them.

16. You just didn't like what I said over in the college forum so not knowing what your opinion is you decided to come over onto my thread to post something that has no remote value to my topic.

Nice avatar, I really get a chuckle over some suburban kid in a hillbilly hat waving around gang signs. Now why don't you walk like little Kim and leave. :wave:

17. I know a women who was very involved with the feminist movement of the late 20th century, and she is also a libertarian who calls the wage gap bogus and says women often work different jobs. she also is for simple equality, not special benefits. and she told me that it is the social aspect, like being asked how well she could handle x job with her kids, which would never be asked to a man.

that to me is a real feminist

18. You know why they only ask women, because to many men are out there who have taken off leaving the child duties. Which is absolutely disgusting. I heard from my grandfather back before the 1960's if a guy tried to run off the other men in town would beat on him and dump him on his families front porch.

They should take more than drivers licences away from men who ditch their responsibilities.

19. Hillbilly hat?

Now shit just got personal.

Lol it's a trucker cap that says Hard. Idk what's hillbilly about it :p

I actually went to your profile and searched your threads n posts just to get a clearer view on what kinda person you are :)

'twas hillarious. I just kept reading your posts thinking Really? What? Ok ima post now it's just to much lol now here we are.

As for me making a post with any relevance to the thread.. There's no point in posting anything relevant in your threads because:

A) 90% of them are built on Wack ass logic

B) You religiously defend your opinion no matter how stupid.

I've dealt with your type before. Just cracks me up.

20. I sense a new thread will form soon. :p