Feminist rant

Discussion in 'Politics' started by freegirl420, May 25, 2009.

1. yeah the feminist movement really destroyed the family. Women wanted to be "treated like everybody else" and go out and get a job. It's funny before women started to work families could easily get by with only the male bringing home the bacon and to wife left to take care of the kids. Now both husband and wife work to get by and the children are being morally corrupted cause mommy and daddy ain't there 2 smack them around. Shit, I would love to be a stay at home dad if I only had to cook, clean, and take care of the kids. I need 2 find me a suga momma

2. Richard Gere? Harrison Ford? They could be my grandfather ....

Blah, blah, blah, blah.

3. I don't think women working is the reason that the cost of living is so high.
    Before the "nuclear family" women worked alongside men and even took over men's jobs during wartime.

4. Because politics are the biggest bullshit of all.

5. That's the most coherent thing you could say to my entire post?
    I gave you a thought out, detailed response, couldn't you at least give me one too? I actually worked to say something more mature than "well I disagree".
    You responded to my message, so clearly you wanted to talk to me, now all of a sudden you have nothing to say after all that?

6. Her stupidity and immaturity reaches bold new feats of failure.

7. I just wish I could fucking pee standing up.

When you get down to it-- any one group of people could say they're oppressed in some manner. Boys, girls, men, and women all have their own set of pressures to deal with. Get off the cross, people! Most of these pressures are so intangible anyhow-- what is 'body image' or 'social role' or any of those things measured in? If there is no universal measurement for the troubles each of us faces then how can we claim one is more difficult than another.

8. ^

ya that is pretty sweet, same with being able to leave the bathroom door open, pee in public places with out anyone thinking a thing about it.

It's so nice to be a man sometimes. :p

[​IMG]

9. #89 hendrix, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2009
    they are only interested in pussy, men are like that. not our fault, we are made this way. YOU should be smarter about who you pick to have a conversation with, since you are aware of the fact that men are like this

thats not sexism, its lack of good manners and sometimes intelligence

blame the media MAYBE, but mostly blame the parents - not men
    i definitely disagree, men and women are very different, a man can't do many things a woman can, and vice versa.

but i agree with the general idea of your post, sexism is wrong. but define sexism. i think a lot of people confuse sexism with other things

10. Female rights have ruined school teachers. It used to be that smart women got jobs as teachers, because there wasn't any where else for them to go. Now anyone can get a job as a school teacher and the position is just a shadow of its former self.

Female rights, for better or worse ( well, better, lol ) have opened up positions for women in good jobs other than in education, pulling smart women away from teaching.

11. I bet there's a lot you don't get. ;)

And if you think this is bullshit, why not go elsewhere and pout. :D

And yes, this is in the proper forum/section, as it's a political issue.

12. this thread is so rampant with stupidity i dont even want to respond or pose any new views or questions :(

13. agreed

14. So should the government take forceful action and equalize the treatment of women through wage controls and affirmative action?

How else can we improve the working conditions of women in this country?

That's what this thread is about, right?

If it's about simple sexism then it really isn't a political topic.

15. enlighten us all, maybe the stupid people will become smarter.. you could save lives

16. +rep to BKKG

WOW... so much arrogance is being slung all over this thread.

Women, my mother makes around 1/4 a million a year and is in control of 7 city offices for her company. She is 7 people below the CEO and her next raise is that of a teacher's yearly salary. My mother has always also been called a "milf" or assumed as my sister throughout my early teens, yeah they're being some what sexist right there, but they are putting all the power into her hands. You should see the things she has people do for her, and they don't even get paid. Like get her a drink or change her car tire, things like that. I don't think she'd be in the same situation if she was a male.

The problem is there is no such thing as equality. If every man is equal, how come every man isn't born with loving parents, 10 fingers and toes, or that hollywood blockbuster movie face, you know the basics?

If every man isn't equal, how can you compare yourself to him? Just stop, you'll never win.

A woman has every opportunity a man has, and if they don't, they always have the opportunity to try and marry that 'rich' man because of there stunningly good looks.

17. This is definitely a social issue and NOT a political issue.

18. word.

19. Is that your tat? Sick dude!
    Sorry to jack the thread. :smoking:

20. you can't give any group "equal" rights. all i see now days is groups demanding that they have been persecuted, then lining up with some sort of organization that does the EXACT SAME THING

ie.
    feminist
    black power movement
    gay pride

explain to me how these groups are different from white supremacy?