Feminised Grapefruit

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by KingBeAr001, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Hello,

I just started a new grow, ive grown quite a few times before but ive built a new box this time with new lights (envirolights), new fans (120mm Acoustifans) and a new breed (Grapefruit) of my fav plant.

In my previous grows ive used feminised seeds and found them to be jus "what they say on the tin". I was considering another oasis grow as it was quite hardcore before yet very easy to grow. But wheres the fun in doing the same old thing again. Ive got my new seeds from the feminised seed co. So im hopeing for good things.

Ive also read that sparkling mineral water is good for it so im only going to give it that as id never thought of it before and then some Dr Hornbeys Big Bud aswell abit later on.

I was also thinking of SCROG as i wanna get maximum yield from my small space that ive gotta keep on the QT.

If you wanna see the new box then heres the thread http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=103009 i think its quite cool.

Well heres my grow its 4 days old not much now but it will be;

Attached Files:

2. very nice grow setup bro. Good luck, I'll be watching your grow!:smoking:

3. hey there,

Which seed company produces Grapefruit? Is it Res seed bank?

Thanks

4. So feminized seeds ?

there all going to be females ???

Man i wish i would have known about this before i started my grow. I did 6 plants and 4 turned out to be make :(

5. Yea they are the nutts! They cost abit more but that means when u grow 6 plants they are definatly (99.7% on the packet) females. Heres another pic, its on day 6 now. I still think its mad how quick they grow, can look at it twice aday and can see a very slight difference. Its a nice little hobby really.:D

Attached Files:

6. Good luck dude, looks good so far.