Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

females?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by lifeisgrams, Aug 10, 2011.

1. honestly i love females who smoke.sum folks ive talked to tho say its gross i know
    driffrent strokes for diffrent folks but what do you guys think

2. Yeah dude I know, spelling is hard.

3. Gotta have love for each and every stoner...that isn't a cunt. :smoke:

4. Turns me on.

5. if they fucking pay their way in yes they are cool, they usually are the first to give up and pass out anyway. I hate the ones who think they can join for free. cash grass or ....:cool:

6. #6 Cryzza, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm with you on that one man

7. I could care less if she smokes or not. If that bitch starts hatin...then we have a problem

8. Smoke weed? Yes!
    Smoke baccy? No...sorry but me and my friend kiss, and when she sticks her tongue in my mouth I hate that fuckin taste!

But I respect everyone so if I find a gf I love I could live through it! :smoke:

Grasscity Deals Near You