females?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Texas toker, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Whats up Grasscity?

So i started a lowlife auto ak-47 grow about a month ago, and needless to say i screwed it up pretty bad. The soil they started in turned out to be shit and i ended up transplanting 9 half-dead sprouts to better soil hoping they would recover. Well luckily they all did, and since the transplant have grown very well . Obviously because of the "auto" they are starting to flower already.

So today i went in to sex them, and they ALL have white pistils growing from them. The seeds were not feminized and if im not mistaken, males cant be stressed to hermie right? only females? so how is this possible? It wouldnt suprise me if the females were hermies because of so much stress early on, but how so many females at all?

Am i over looking something? Ive checked many posts on sexing, and they would all suggest i have 9 females? i cant be this lucky....?

Thanks

2. Got any close up shots for some other people to confirm your suspicions? Not saying you are wrong by any means.

3. nah i dont at this time, i could probly get some tommorow tho. Even though it seems really obvious to me that they are female lol , not saying that you were saying i was wrong :)

4. so my camera is messed up :(. Is there anyway for anyone to explain this without seeing pics lol?