Females

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BongsOVERblunts, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Is an 8incher big

2. not in texas

3. its def acceptable :D

4. where are you supposed to measure from, anyway?

5. "Usable" length I would say?...lol

6. measure from the bone, cause that's what is going to be "permanent" cause the fat pad over it is always changing

this must be by like a 10th grader

just google it, 8inches is like top 5% easy...assuming you're not talking about you're e-penis...

7. i consider 8 inches to be very impressive.

8. IMO, 8 is a bit big...

9. #10 itsme333, Jan 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2009
    lol. i like my slightly above-average penis just fine.

apparently its not as important to chicks as most guys think it is. in my personal experience, i find that most chicks are satisfied with one that fits over a freakishly long joint.

lol i said joint.

10. 8 inches is OK, IMO.:rolleyes:

11. what would you prefer then bubblefunker 16 inches long by 10 around ;)

12. [​IMG]

13. Did you just measure yourself? hehe
    I think size doesnt matter unless you know what to do with it! In "most" cases. We wont talk about the other cases.

14. I had a supervisor that once told me "The size doesn't matter, after the first four inches the girl can't tell the difference."
    Of course he might have just made that up to cover his own insecurities..although I doubt that, I can see how he came to that conclusion.

Now DIAMETER, that is different.

15. part of the big dick arousal is also just what's going through her head "i'm about to get fucked by a BIG dick"

it's a special club, some girls I know feel almost left out cause they haven't gotten flexed out at all. So I say ;) hey baabbyy

16. lmao absolutely
    in my personal opinion, length is not that big of a deal. over 5in will do the job. anything over 8in and i'd be like 'oh fuck no dont impale me' i mean, i dont think guys realize that vaginas do not go on forever! lmfao it is not an endless abyss of pleasure :laughing:

diameter. yes. that is a different story. yes. :p