Females

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dtoken210, Aug 13, 2012.

1. This isn't really a real life story, but I could use some real life advice. I just don't have any luck with girls and I have no idea why. I'm not anti social or bad looking. I'm just looking for some advice on how to talk to a girl anywhere, especially school. I go to a community college so classes arnt huge, and I'm still fairly young.20. How do you go up to a stranger and start talking without seeming weird? If any females could also say how they would feel if a guy did that to them, thatd be apriciated. Thank you.

2. the age old question/problem. i guess your just going to seem weird till you get it right?

3. Just strike up a convo man, about something obvious, not random. Compliment her and ask her about herself. It's not that hard man, smoke a bowl or two and that should help bring up some confidence:smoke:

4. #4 BudOnSteam, Aug 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2012
    the key is not giving a fuck. says what ever is on your mind, maybe try to make a thought relevant to the situation you are both in. introduce your self and at least try to get a name or number. if she is really hot, try not to hit too hard, they have seen all that shit.
    if she doenst dig you, ther are 3 billion more to try and fuck lol

edit: spell checks

5. THIS x 100 ^^

6. "Hello, my name is blah blah...How are you?"

Glad to help.:cool:

7. act like you don't give a shit, about whatever happens between you two. if you seem confident she'll defintely be more into you. just talk to her about something in one of your classes and branch from there. and, as said if she's not into you there's a fuckton more girls out there and at your college.

8. hey man since it's college and you're in classes after class be like hey could i copy your notes or something, i missed a few things and didn't wanna seem like a jackass in the middle of class for not paying attention!

sure! gives you the notes or something, asks you to bring them back to class tomorrow or even to her later, ask her what her name is by the way, ah i love that name, blabla shit like that. don't seem desperate or something tho like you see in the movies or whatever lol.

the worst that can possibly happen man is she's not attracted to you or found your advance weird or something, that's the WORST, then you continue on with your life and the 65 million other girls on this planet.

i guarantee if you go on a dating site or some shit to and put in your area you WILL find girls in your college and town that are looking for a nice dude, idk.

9. Thanks everyone, good replies and advice.

10. Best advice anyone has ever given me. Its kinda gross but amazing at the same time.

You have to approach them just like another fellow man. Guys that are nervous around girls think they're these mystical creatures. No! They take giant dumps like you do, sweat like you do and have smelly private parts like you do. So treat them just like some dude you met then go from there once your comfortable.

You are now ready, my son.

11. Lol I don't talk to girls much either but its not hard just get in that feel mode then gradually you won't give a shit.