Females of the Forum

Discussion in 'General' started by rysamar, Sep 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didn't know what to title this, so sorry for the cheesy title.

So I have a feeling that there is a bigger percentage of males on the forum than females on the forum.
    Is it safe to assume that there is a bigger group of males here and a small cluster of females?

Or where are the other ladies on this forum, sometimes I feel like it's only me and a handful of people.
    (FYI I'm a lady)

What do you all think of girls and smoking? Most people seem to be down but a lot of people are almost insulted when girls say they smoke, and I know I've had smoke/headshop owners almost look down on me because since I'm a girl they just automatically assume I know zilch about anything.
    Which is not true! grrr

2. Girls that smoke are the shit!
    As long as there not crazy, and all they want to do is mooch bud off you.

3. There are actually a lot of girls on this forum. Though we can still safely say the majority are guys

4. mostly dudes

but more ladies on this forum than any other i've ever been on

5. there used to be a lot less groovey ladeez on here, but we're def building in number as the site grows:p

6. i think girls who smoke are awesome. only a few of my girl friends smoke though. and since more guys smoke than girls do, then yeah..def more guys on this site. guys usually just think im more chill when they find out i smoke. i havent noticed any bad reactions (unless its from nonsmoker guys).

7. Stoner chicks are hot.

8. qfmft

9. Plenty of ladies on here. On the GC friends network there's a group explicitly for our female members.

check that out.

10. Well said, Pete, well said.

11. but shes a feemil so its okey

12. all look rather nice aswell fair play to them

13. Im a lady!

14. now that i quit smoking cigarettes (hopefully for good) i could never be with a chick who smoked them, on the other hand, weed is fair game, i couldn't be with a chick who looks down on smoking green

15. You should make a poll if you want to get a good idea of the numbers. Otherwise we're kinda lost in all of the testosterone.

16. You're a chick? Dang bro!

17. yeah this forum is full of some chill ass females.....:)

18. SO CRUCIAL.

the OP has less than 10 posts and makes this? damn, calm yourself dude.

19. *brain explodes*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.