females man...the conversations...

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Wavy Crocket, Mar 20, 2012.

1. girls never have anything to say man. like goddamn. i be bout fatigued. thats why i need a gameboy or tennis ball or somethin. somethin to preoccupy my mind during the procedure. anyone else feel this way?

2. You need to find the females that have things in common with you.
    I have a hard time carrying a conversation with anyone if they don't have a general interest in what the subject at hand is.

3. Talk to smarter girls.

4. Just hold down until you find someone who is fun to talk to, they are very different.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oBlnb5orJo]Emmanuel and Phillip Hudson - Ratchet Girl Anthem (SHE RACHEET!) - YouTube[/ame]

These are the girls who have nothing to talk about. :rolleyes:

6. bein 20 bruh. all these women are stupid at my age bruh. well the ones around my area at least. im gonna hit up a cougar. mature women man. we can discuss politics and the gravity and all that good shit.

7. It is funny you would say that. Because when I talk to people I have so much to talk about and give them so much to talk to me about.

But in the end I just get called overbearing. Maybe if I just sent typical texts and facebook messages guys love me. It seems to work for other girls. :p

8. Some of them won't shut the fuck up, and some have nothing to say. It's a human trait, male and female. In both cases you might have to look harder to find someone somewhere in the middle.

9. I feel this way when my guy friends bring their current gfs/fuckbuddies around. It's always some chick that talks and giggles too much and sounds stupid as fuck about everything. Then she decides that because I'm a girl too, that we should have a girl to girl convo about nothing that matters in life.

10. real talk ive had more good conversation with internet chicks than girls i know in real life. are yall just putting on an act cuz you think a guy will like it?

11. where you from bruh lol
    I can definitely hold a conversation. Do you go to school? Maybe hang out with more college girls? If you're looking for smart ones, you can't go wrong with physics majors or engineers.... but then the probability of them being good looking goes waaaay down lol

12. [quote name='"Wavy Crocket"']real talk ive had more good conversation with internet chicks than girls i know in real life. are yall just putting on an act cuz you think a guy will like it?[/quote]

There's no reason to front on the internet with people you'll most likely never meet. Not saying that there's a reason to be fake in real life. That only attracts other fakes.

13. damn those girls must be asleep or somethin then cause some girls nevvvveeeeerrrrr shut up

14. If they have nothing to say, ask them about themselves.

Good luck getting them to shut up them.

It's Pandoras Box...

15. #15 shestones, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012

OMG! That video is so funny! I love that dude. Have you seen this one?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwUX4cSwrRk]WHY YOU ASKING ALL THEM QUESTIONS? .. #FCHW - YouTube[/ame]

Shit had me dyin!

No, I know I don't put on an act. Why would I need to? No one knows who I am, so it doesn't matter. Not that I front in real life or anything, I'm always myself because honestly wtf is someone going to tell me? Who are they to tell me anything? BUT I don't tell people I'm bi, that's the only thing I don't tell everyone about, only a couple people know. I just got used to the idea myself I'm not ready to tell people.

Honestly I'm exactly how I am on here as I am in real life except I talk about being bi because none of you know me. Plus I need to talk about it with someone lol

I think most girls on here are how they are in real life.

16. bitches love to talk about themself. i just nod and say "o yup" and :D.

or just cut to the chase like "yo baby when can i beat cakes?"

17. [quote name='"shestones17"']

OMG! That video is so funny! I love that dude. Have you seen this one?

[/quote]

Yes lol