Females/males

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Fishnfarm, Sep 11, 2016.

1. Hello all! Kind of a simple question, but I want to be 100% sure.
    I currently am growing two plants, just for personal use, one is most definitely female, producing nice buds. The second plant seems to have matured a bit slower, but today I noticed that it began to shoot white pistols. Indiciation of a female, yes I know, but it almost seems like it could produce balls as well. Maybe I'm just overlooking it, and Is it even possible for a plant to hermie right away?
    If this plant is a male, or hermie, how long does it take to polonize my female plant, because I want to avoid that completely. Is there a time frame to where I can remove the plant before it contaminates my female with pollen? Or is it too late

2. Just keep on eye on the suspect plant and if you see balls, you realise what your seeing as soon as you seen them. If you do get balls, If you do get balls appearing slowly removed the plant from you tent, to be honest you have a good few days if not long before balls burst. But go easy removing from your tent.

It would be pretty unlikely geting a hermie unless the plant has been stressed in someway, what strain/breeder you growing?

3. Thanks for the reply! Always help on this site I love it.
    Luckily this isn't my first grow so I'm pretty good with not stressing my plants out, keeping light leeks out etc. although this is my first grow without using feminized seeds! That's why I'm questioning my knowledge, but the seeds are 9lb hammer, and master kush, or gorilla glue, I'm not sure which one it is. Looking like a master kush plant, but my seeds are from my grower friend out in Oregon. I have two pho noodle plants vegging now, they should be looking purty here soon. I'll post some pics for you all to see. Once again thanks for the advise! You all are the best