Females, how often do you crave or think about sex?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tenninethousand, Jan 22, 2012.

1. I know for men, at least once an hour we think about sex in some way at least once. We could see an attractive girl and imagine things and crave sex multiple times a day. Just wondering, do females think and crave it as much as we do?

2. i know they enjoy sex more than we do because of the multiple orgasms they can have but im not sure if they think about sex as much as we do. if they do, they deff keep it on the dl

3. all the time. whenever I see a hot guy

4. Come on ladies of GC,spill it. Fuckthecops did and you know you want to be as cool as her. btw fuckthecops did you ever make a move on that guy friend your digging?

5. #5 SkateAndBake, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012

I'm lucky to get one orgasm out of sex, let alone multiple. :(

But I think about sex a lot. I'm a very sexual person. I'm definitely in the multiple times a day crowd. Sometimes my boyfriend cant keep up, lol. But then I'm away from him for months at a time and I'm tortured.

6. I think about sex constantly. Several times a day, I dream about it too. It sucks I usually only get laid once a week or so, since I'm too busy to see my boyfriend and he's busy with work. Sucks when life keeps you from sex. Lol.

7. sounds like your man doesnt know how to pleasure a woman..i am as well a very sexual person:ey:

8. lol. no I haven't gone back to school yet. I go back tomorrow, so I'll let you guys in on the details when something happens.

Oh yea, I dream about sex too but that's only when I don't ehem have some fun before I go to bed :D

9. Definetly make a thread about what happens. I wanna know what happens so bad after that thread you made with that totally epic unsent love letter.

10. I don't care what anyone says..

Women think about sex and get horny just as much as men do. Women are just as perverted as men. Women also have very dark/and fucked up sexual fantasies that they would love to try.

Women are just very good at looking innocent and keeping it a secret.

Men simply don't give a fuck.

11. definitely multiple times a day and, like someone said, i dream about it as well hahha

12. 24/7.

I am constantly thinking about sex, and if I'm thinking about it I'm probably going to talk about it, and if the boyfriend is around I'll beg him to fuck me until he finally does.

Then once everything is over I start the whole process over again, only to be denied repeatedly lol.

13. Multiple times a day, every day.

14. When am i not thinking about sex or fantasizing about my boyfriend?

Oh yeah, never.

Dude, i think at least one sexual thought every 10 seconds. It's how i roll. Oh yeah, and if you can't tell, I love talking about it. I've always been interested in sex. I, for a little while, wanted to be a sex therapist.

15. He does a good job, lol. I think its more my problem than his. It takes me a long time to cum, even if I'm solo. And when we're together he finishes before I can get there. He's got quite a bit and he knows how to use it, its just more of a timing thing. I've got a couple months to wait though until we can try to get it right again...

And I think what HankMoody said is right on. MOST women think about sex just as much as men, theyre just a little less vocal. I want it multiple times a day, as much as I can get it...and that's the hardest part about being in a long distance relationship.

16. [​IMG]

17. HankMoody, you are right!

I have a boyfriend who I would not cheat on in a bazillion years... but a part of me thinks that monogamy is just so damn cruel!!

18. Think about it multiple times a day,expect to actually have it at least once a day. On average have two orgasms.

19. This thread is a win on many different levels.

20. All day everyday