Female?!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by TEC09, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Still in veg. 8 wk OG Kush think it's female but can't tell if this is a preflower or a stipule. Many thx in advance.

2. There is no picture

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 TEC09, Apr 16, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
    Pics wouldn't attach so here it goes again...

4. Most extreme closeup I'm capable of with this phone. Looks like it could be a male or female preflower but has a small hair sticking out of it.

Attached Files:

5. My phone's fault entirely. See the very last pic I posted in the comments below. It's the best closeup I could get.

6. Female

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Music to my ears THANKS!!! SOOO glad I haven't been wasting time,money and energy on yet another male plant. They are all beautiful and have all taught me something but my heart breaks when I have to toss them out. Now FINALLY one to clone and have forever. ♥♥

• Like Like x 1
  8. Congrats you got a little girl!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Female indeed

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  10. It's a girl.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Wow. To all roomies asking about sex this is the lind of pic that needs to be posted!

Female.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Thx ♥♥♥♥ I have grown,loved and had to discard 4 males just to get this one female (finally) I will be buying fem seeds from now on but until then I am broke and have to work with the seeds I have. I can't wait until she's big enough to clone!!

13. I'm so excited! Thanks for the quick reply and the GREAT news!! This pic was hard as hell to get on my Samsung Galaxy 5. I took over a dozen pics easy to capture this photo then still had to zoom in and crop! It's so easy to miss these pre-flowers they are so small!

14. Dude they're incredibly small, I couldn't believe it at first either. I caught mine even before you and I was looking sooo damn hard. [​IMG]

15. So pretty ♥ Which strain is she?

16. She's an heirloom now. My buddy who passed away a few weeks ago and was the plug for all my boys and I, he gave me a seed to grow for him and this is one of his prized grand daddy purp crossed with silver haze ( he was really sick and couldn't grow anymore ). Wasn't sure if she was ganna be a girl but sure enough, she's still in veg, been 6 weeks almost. Lst'd her like crazy.
    She's going to be my mother plant so all the boys in our crew get a forever living and giving memory of him.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1

17. OMG she's a beauty and the strain combo sounds like a killer! I hope she lives long and produces many viable clones. The plant in my profile pic is the one I just found out is female,the reason for this thread. She's the first plant that has ever lived this long despite my noobish ways. The seed that produced her was a gift from a friend of mine also. He said the bag he got her out of was some FIRE so he asked me to grow it for him as he had zero knowledge nor desire/money to start growing himself. I feel so fortunate that she's female. Your plant is so beautiful and I can't think of a better reminder of a lost friend than to continue growing in his memory and smoking in his memory. May his soul RIP. ♥

• Like Like x 2
  18. Thanks Fam, and any questions with your grow just ask. Were always here to help. A lot of good growers here to help ya if need be.

If you want to see the progress of her my sig has her grow.

• Friendly Friendly x 1