Female with dreads???

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Dizzy, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Thanks for the reply!! That's cool you dated a quite few black girls lol. I married to a white guy:) He is from Ireland. My dreads would be long asf tho because my hair is an I ain cutting it.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sweet!

And yea, almost all of my friends are black, so it sort of just came naturally.

Ireland is a different kind of white LOL!

Dreads are a bit of a commitment though, that I do know... so think long and hard before doing it!

• Winner Winner x 1

3. That's cool well now you havea new friend whos is black (me)

People from Ireland are hardcore lol well atleast my husband an his family is. Im from Jamaica my self :)

Yea IK I changed my mind several times about it since making this thread lol im not sure tbh maybe ill wait until after I have my baby. Have you ever had them your self lol?

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
  4. YAY

Very cool.. Ireland and Jamaica are two places I want to visit... from the US myself.

haha no way! My hair is short and I have a fade and get my beard lined up. My barber is a fucking magician and makes me look so much better than I actually look lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

5. Lol we both live in the U.S now too I love it in America the best tbh. That's cool tho my husband always got his hair really short too. I bet you lookin flii either ways.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2