Female? **VERY EARLY PREFLOWER PICTURES**

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AtticBlaster, May 25, 2010.

1. wow fuckin gorgeous... makes me so anxious for my babies to grow lol :smoke:

2. I have a Nikon D70 and I use a 130mm lens but my eyes are no good and my auto focus doesn;t work.

3. Hey guys, I'm still too lazy to start a new thread, but here's another update..

I wasn't going to take pics today, but when I pulled the plant out of the box to water it, I noticed that the pistils are all turning pink.. I looked it up and it's just a rare genetic trait that comes up in some plants.. pretty cool :eek:

From the top:
    [​IMG]

The Main Cola:
    [​IMG]

And here's the pink pistils
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. wow... fuckin amazing pictures.

5. Thank you for the amazing pics - PLEASE start 'grow' journal:) You helped this 1st time grower sex her plants w/o having to ask the 'elders' to look at her crappy pics! So far 4 out of 5 plants are postive females from your great camera work & do journal so the rest of us 'newbs' can see what they are supposed to look like thru your own amamzing work!

Genius,shear genius - you outta work for High Times!:D

6. Well thanks so much for the kind words :) I'll take some time and make a full grow journal tomorrow.. the first post will be a summary of my grow journal on another forum up to this point, and from there I'll just keep both of them up :hello:

7. Please keep us informed of where you put journal - would really like to follow it so I can judge my grow from your amazing pics. Especially looking forward to 'trichs' maturing thread so we can see exactly what to look for also.:)

And I'm serious if you don't do pics for living you should - you have an excellent eye for color,composition & subject.

Talent shouldn't be wasted - few people get it & I was custom pic framer for 2 yrs & would have been proud to 'tag' (all framers initial & date good pics on frames or mats - our way of getting some 'glory' LOL) your pics all day long.:D

8. omg those pics are incredible!:eek: what type of camera do u use?
    the girls look very healthy too