Female seeds WWxBB trichome colour

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Gromentum, Apr 19, 2019.

1. Hey guys

I'm currently growing a wwxbb it's in mid week 10. I have looked for information regarding if the trichomes on this strain do turn amber or not. Because some say that ww have gotten it's name from the trices staying white. Does someone know or does someone have better experience whit this strain?

2. trichs turn brown naturally its nothing anyone does for this to happen every pheno matures differently

3. Yes of course. But some sources claim that WW trichs don't turn amber at all. On other plants i can see some amber way earlier than this is now. It's still just cloudy and clear

4. can you send me a link to these sources please i wouldnt mind having a read myself

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Well, there is not really any solid info to find on it, hence why i'm asking. But they mention that it gotten it's name for it's tendencies to not color up fully here: White Widow

• Like Like x 1
  6. ive had strains tat nvr turned amber.
    so if shes 90% milky white then u wait a week and she still 90-100% and no amber u know she probs ready mate

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. is there a journal to this story bc im interested in this it would be a first for me id love to take a look

• Like Like x 1
  8. no mate just gota take my word lol

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  9. just read the story about ww trichomes not always turning amber ,well chop when they are all white and cloudy ,,,thatrs what i would so,,also take a small bud off the plant and dry it quickly over a couple days ,the taste wont be very good but the stone and high you get will give you a taste of the high ,if you like it you know to chop ..if not leave for another week try again with small bud ,,mac,

• Like Like x 2
  10. hi progrouk click on where it says White WIdow on the 5th post it'll take you the site where it says about WW,,,,mac,,

11. yes i see what you mean its hardly concrete proof lol

12. hi mac how you mate beauty weather ;)

13. hi progrouk .yea Tee off yesterday, man never saw my body so fuking white ..but i'll be out again this afternoon,,mac,

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. LMFAOOOOO :) hahaha

• Like Like x 1