Female Seeds: Neville's Haze x Grapefruit: Attic Grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by HerbsINtheBurbs, Jul 1, 2006.

1. I'm keeping my eye on this grow log as I'm looking to buy some seeds from Female Seeds and those Nevilles Haze x Grapefruit look mighty fine so far

2. Just out of curiosity, since u said u were using a 400w, how much does leaving a light of that wattage on for 12/12 seem to raise your electric bill??

3. I pay a set rate, and only get it raised when there is a serious increase (like 1000 watts) in the yearly avg. So there has been no raise.

4. WTF?! puff_puff_pass and puff puff pass

same pic?!!??!

wtf i was like i dont remember saying this

5. we have an imposter!

6. i am teh real of course

7. im predicting some huge-ass buds!:D lookin good mate:hello:

8. No doubt. Never thought otherwise :smoking:

I hope your miss cleos cousin, sha BAM

9. Great plants herb +rep
    what kind of temps are in youre attic?

i really enjoy Female seeds genetics esp for the price:D

10. Thanks

I'd say these days its 60-80 day temp, and not below 55 night. I really need to find a cheap daily max/min temp guage for the next grow.

11. can anyone suggest a place for my next grow with cheap meters and stuff, ph, ppm, etc.

12. *Update* Trichome production is increasing

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My hair, in its abundance, likes to appear in my pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. hmm, no pic interest, I sure like em

14. Beautiful pics Herbs! But you gotta know that already ;) So rare to see sativas indoors +rep just for that. Im planning on growing sats myself(i hate couchlockers) so its noce to see other indoor hedz doin the same.

Looking at your latest overheads, i think ill go with SCRoG and a longish veg time. Youll never get the solid canopy of a indica grow but i think it would give you more weight. What week of flowering are you at?

15. very nice.. looking good... did you keep them short on purpose?? Or is it the strain

16. Week6 I believe

They are lst'd like crazy, actually 3-4 feet base to tip, just tied down.

17. Judging by the pics alone, Wow, fantastic buds:hello:

18. Thanks! I hope so.

19. good stuff love the pics they make me want to smoke :( :tdown: for being dry. Real nice plants though!