"female seeds" c99

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Panda85, Oct 7, 2011.

1. has anyone grown c99 from "female seeds"

2. Nope but I ordered some. Everything I've ever gotten from them has been legit. Bubblicious being one of my faves of their stock. c99 being bros grimm I'm really hoping c99's rendition is close to original or just as close as bubblicious is to bubble gum because it's spot on. If it's not sold out yet it's almost too good of a deal to pass up in comparison to what other breeders are hocking their cruddy seeds for [​IMG] ie. greenhouse, royal seeds, sargamartha just to name a few

3. i also picked up a 4 pack from seed boutique to give them a shot. ive read around and some people say its the bees knees and some people say theirs is not like the original.. guess we shall find out huh..

i also picked up some "mandala" satori and "dutch passion" strawberry cough from single seed centre and later noticed they too carry the "female seeds" c99 (punches self in face) idk why i didn't look there in the first place and just have one order. guess its a race now to see which one delivers faster :p

4. i don't know about that version, but i liked joey weed's one for clearheaded activities. that one is a very specific buzz. mosca's C99 issupposedto be trippy. haven't read up on female seed's version yet. this is the 1st i've heard of it

5. I've been wanting C99 for a while now. I'm what you might call a strain geek. I love reading about different strains and how they all work as a med or how they grow. Just cool stuff. KOS has C99 and some crosses with it I believe. I'd be tempted to say his would be pretty close to original, but I don't know from experience. Just for conversations sake, while looking for my ultimate collection of genetics, with C99, I also narrowed it down to S.A.G.A (T.H.Seeds), Kali Mist, Durban Poison, and Malawi Gold. Just my 2 Cents.

6. #6 hazey grapes, Oct 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2011
  7. You're in for a treat if it's legit C99. Some of the sweetest smelling prettiest buds you'll ever grow. This strain is my favorite out of every strain I've grown. Really easy to grow, nute tolerant, easy to clone, dank. She's just the perfect strain. Enjoy.

8. im going to attempt to breed the cindy99 with my reserve prevada headband and see if i cant shorten the flower time of the headband and get more of the clear headed buzz from it.. hope it turn out well. maybe cross some strawberry cough with it also since i do have pretty bad anxiety and its known for its anti anxiety high. headband usually puts me on my ass but i love the high from it..still a little too panicky for me if i smoke too much.

anyone grow mandala satori? haven't heard much on here about that strain jw how the grow is and how the high is. looks like it has a pretty damn high thc content but ive read about how the high has low to no paranoia feelings?

9. if headband induces panic in you, crossing it with C99 will likely only intensify the sensation as paranoid is an adjective i've seen come up in regards to C99 even if i thought joey weed's version was more euphoric, but maybe i just never blazed enough to hit the paranoia zone or was just too busy having fun to visit bummerville. you'd definitely get more of a mid buzz out of the cross though.

i've never tried mandala's satori, but it's likeky to be the next strain of his i try. i cut his hashberries down immediately when they started stinking, but that'sa popular strain of his. i REALLY dig his 8 miles high though. it's my favorite overall strain for growing indoors because it just has a fun happy buzz with no couchlock at all, but it isn't racy like C99 gets either. it goes into flowering quickly and should be comparable in size to a typical cash cropping strain. i harvested bud early in flowering thinking all you needed to clone was leaf and lost them, but that early smoke was awesome. i wonder how much more potent & trippy it would be at the end of a full grow. i think it will be some time before you can get that again, but it's a PERFECT 24/7 buzz if you have anxiety issues. it made me grin from ear to ear and have too much fun to do a 3rd hit the 1st time i blazed it.

you should look into jillybean too. that gets raves and i think the last person that gave it a thumbs up mentioned laugh your ass off euphoria. TG subcool doesn't have "famous gear" but i've seen nothing but love for their gear.

bubblegum used to be famous for a euphoric buzz, but it's nowhere near as popular as it used to be. i don't even know if anyone has a knockoff of it anymore.

i don't like skunk #1 because of it's couchlock that eventually turns into noithing but a stone when it builds up in your system, but that has nice euphoria too.

10. i harvested bud early in flowering thinking all you needed to clone was leaf and lost them, but that early smoke was awesome.

And he tries to tell you how it grows and how it smokes???

He smoked pre-buds and leaves and thinks he knows ANYTHING about the strain?

Hell my weed changes from 2 weeks in the jar to 30 days in a jar. I can only imagine how SHITTY leaves are off a 3 week old plant. And this MORON is trying to give smoke and grow reports.

11. it is a new release .. so smoke reports are gonna be a couple months.

12. Well, I just put a C99 hybrid from female seeds on soak. I see they have c99 and c99 hybrid, not sure of their c99 but ill find out about their hybrid if it pops.

13. always wanted to grow C99,
    might soon ;)

14. just don't expect a strain that will let you sit down & vedge out. cindy is restless. it's a REALLY good strain for working on though or to get a date happy & frisky on the quick. i like the buzz, but it's too specific. mosca's version sounds like it would be extra fun though if it lives up to it's trippy claims, but for quick strains that get you high, i like 8 miles high better as it doesn't couchlock, but isn't racy either and it has a more playful buzz you CAN do activities on (but might laugh your ass off at work) OR kick back and chill on too. it's much more of a 24/7 buzz.

i'd say C99 would kick ass as a breeder though making big strains smaller, but without skunking them & turning them into sleeping pills like afghani has so many strains it's polluted.

if you do try either the female seeds version or mosca's, please do share a report. joey weed's C99 is no more, but i bet his mellower & trippier C99 x A11 isn't shabby i made sure to grab a pack of that before those are gone too

15. I don't know what gives you the idea that C99 would shrink a strain. She's stretchy. I grew C99 this spring along side Sour D, Headband, Orange Crush, and Pineapple Kush, and C99 was the tallest. I also grew it outdoors this summer and it got taller than my Lemon Trainwreck, Headband, Cotton Candy, Purple Urkle, Green Crack, and bagseed. C99 is the tallest strain I've grown so far.

16. i have smoked c99. i think it might be one of my favs.

17. do you know which breeder you smoked it from? there have probably been over a dozen breeders that have tackled it.

i like it a lot, but just not so much for chilling out or getting the heightened senses trippier strains offer. i'd keep some around at all times for times i need to tackle chores i hate like house cleaning, but prefer more psychoactive buzzes most of the time.

still, you're not going to find many strains that are as motivational as cindy that have her quick cash cropper growth habits. kali mist, winner of SEVERAL cannabis cups has a very similar buzz, but takes almost twice as long to flower and is much taller.

i've always wanted to try her potent pineapple pheno and would definitely use it in breeding programs to shrink trippier IBLs.

18. Do Femaleseeds have two C99's? Im sure I read a post saying they had outdoor C99 and C99 Hybrid. The C99 Hybrid look slike a great deal on price, I really liked the Extreme Indica that they did a while ago but it is discontinued now.

Xline Iced Grapefruit also looks great I'd really like to try some of that :smoke:

19. Yes they do have the X-line C99 hybrid which is 1 parent 75% C99 and 25% maroc crossed with another parent that is 50%C99 and 50% neville's haze fast flowering.

I have the C99 hybrid soaking right now. Hopefully it will pop without problems and in a few months I can start updating it some.

20. Awesome, didn't know that was Xline too. So that 5 beans in a pack then? They are cheap, I still have some of thier Grapefruit Im not sure if thats semi auto or not.

I think I should do some reading but Im not looking to order anything right now :smoke: