"female seeds" c99

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Panda85, Oct 7, 2011.

1. has anyone tried the female seeds version of c99? id rather buy the gypsy nervana f2s but for 150$ for a 10 pack is quite high. thinking of giving the female seeds c99 a shot...:rolleyes:

2. well put in an order for a 4 pack..pretty cheap, guess ill find out myself... ive heard from a few sources that theirs is pretty close to the original that they just took the 2 most common pheno types(from the originals) and bred them.

3. From what I researched (and I'm very high right now) the current seeds are not the hybrids. These are bred from the original brother grim stock. I ordered the same 4 pack and got my seeds today. Very excited!!!

4. yeh i hope they turn out good. i ended up ordering those from seed boutique then also ordered "mandala" satori and "dutch passion" strawberry cough from single seed centre. wish i would have checked single seed centre for "female seeds" c99(which they did have in stock)before i ordered from seed boutique..oh well guess ill see which one gets here first =]

5. That's hilarious dude; while I got mine from Attitude, I also picked up Dutch Passions Strawberry Cough. (My first choice was Somango, but they were sold out)
    Here's a clip from the description over at attitude:
    "This new batch is a cross of two exceptional basic pheno types, the Grapefruit and the Pineapple. Both derived from the original Brothers Grimm C99"
    I'm just finishing up my last grow from Nirvana's Master Kush which I also highly recommend.

6. thats exactly what it said from seed boutique also.. im at my plant limit right now so i have to get rid of a couple if the seeds pop when i get them. have 1 massive "reserva prevada" headband scrog finishing up and 8 clones from her sog style first week of flower and 2 "dutch passion" blueberry also first week of flower

7. Don't waste the c99 seeds, they are legends!

8. oh hell no.. i have enough headband plants id send one of them out before a c99 :p I was supposed to be my friends caregiver(add 12 plants to what i have)..had his appointment this week to go in to the docs for it.. but unfortunately someone hit him on his Harley and lost his leg today... those mother fuckers

9. Ouch sorry to hear that, that's brutal.
    It's crazy to think about all the things that go on in the world.
    Especially when on some Mango Haze.

10. yeh i know what you mean. did you start your c99s yet? how long did it take to deliver?

11. I ordered mine Sept 29th and received them today in Canada (Ontario).
    I'll be starting my seeds this weekend most likely.

12. I'm growing c99 qnd ak47. Looks so good!
    I topped one before flouring, the one pick is that. Then the other pic has ak and c99 to the left.fun times

Attached Files: