Female Seeds C99 mini grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by BudSkunk, Jan 20, 2013.

1. #1 BudSkunk, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    okay peeps, first run with c99(3 plants.)

nutes - technaflora
    light - 400w hps
    grow medium - perlite(hempy bucket style.
    training - LST

hoping to beat my last grow of 6 1/2 ozs(2xww and 1xchemdog)
    still has 3 more weeks of flowering.
    I have the grapefruit pheno and the tall stretchy pineapple rotten fruit pheno. This strain smells sooo sweet and koolaidy, not like anything i came across.

Very thirsty, not so much hungry. Mix nutes sparingly with every water.(700ppm max)Otherwise burning will start to set in.

Attached Files:

2. How long did u veg for before switching to flower?

3. Looks awesome. Are you running any supplemental lighting? Looks more of an even spectrum then just straight hps or is that from the camera. How many weeks into flower are you, I know you stated you had 3 weeks "left" but how many weeks vegged and how many in flower in curious.

4. its just one hps bulb, no other lighting. They were flowering for 4 weeks. Vegged them for 4 weeks

5. Nice grow! Happy to see another hempy grow.
    Keep growing!

6. Looking very good and healthy! I'm gonna do X-line c99 hybrid next grow in a coco hempy or coco sip. Looking very nice, so how many days/weeks along exactly are you? I heard for the racy sativa high chop at ~54 days and for the light indica ~65

7. #7 BudSkunk, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    Gonna take her to 58-60 days.

shes 35 days in flower

8. UPDATE 2 weeks left

Attached Files:

9. Looking fat. Good job, got any close up shots?

10. Cinderella is looking smokable. I find that a great quality in a girl. lol

11. some close ups here. did the best i can with a smart phone

Attached Files:

12. So frosty! That looks amazing

13. holy shit the smartphone camera failed trying to take close ups

Attached Files:

14. okay its working now

Attached Files:

15. jesus, cant recommend female seeds c99 enough. havent harvested yet, but this is the most trichomey sugary stuff that i experienced. it.even beats the fuck out of the Greenhouse seeds whitewidow with a baseball bat. practically white buds. strong phenotypes too. lookin like i might get 2.5 zips a plant easy. will post pics when i get off work.

16. No Doubt on this grow!

17. Cameras not working again... so yeah... no pics
    FINAL HARVEST DRY WEIGHT
    8.1 zips buds, thats right half elbow.
    2.5 zips trim/scraggle buds
    total - 10.6 zips

18. #18 Scars, Feb 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2013
    Very nice yield! I'v read C99 smells like Pineapples? is that true?

Also, is this the X-Line version of C99 from Female Seeds? I'v had those seeds on my wish list for a while.

Oh and I'll take the scraggle buds if you don't want them, lol.

19. I thought this was a mini grow. Never got a pic of your whole setup, or a zoomed out shot. Grats on the harvest and weight!

20. Yeah, no shit.. That much out of a micro grow, eh? Pics or didn't happen :D