FEMALE OR ?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by rocamax, Nov 16, 2016.

1. Ok ive been watching tv and some of the women actors have adams apples women dont have them.so i looked up getting adams apple removed. they sure have surgery to hide it. now just watch t.v. and look. they will be just glimpses but youll see a bump that shouldnt be there. tell me what u see.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tell me about it ..

[​IMG]

3. :passing-joint:

4. Start looking at all the womens necks how long has this neen going on i mean even the older ladies i mean gramma age.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Everybody has adams apples but some are more pronounced than others.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Did you really think women don't have adam's apples?

• Like Like x 4
  7. Correct

8. Did you know some men are born without a penis and instead have a hole where their penis is.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Religious explanation: Because Adam ate the apple, and so a bit of it is lodged in our throats.

Medical explanation: The Adam's apple (termed Laryngeal Prominence) is a protrusion of the thyroid cartilage making up the body of the larynx. It's more prominent in males because the thyroid cartilage elongates during puberty, and so protrudes out further. Two layers of cartilage meet at and angle of 90 degrees in males, 120 degrees in females.

Darwinian explanation: Because it was advantageous in history for men to have deeper voices than women, and so our bodies developed in a variety of ways to provide deeper voices. The Adam's apple offers a larger larynx, so a deeper voice. Now, as to why men have deeper voices than women, that's another question.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Nope never looked up different penis styles.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I didn't know that. I know some men are born with testicles but have no balls.

• Like Like x 5
  12. It is a fascinating course of study. I call them reverse penises.

13. And the micro penis about only ones I heard of

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't know. I'm just happy I don't have an Adam's apple.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  15. You do just very small lol

16. I mean a bulge but yeah I see that

• Like Like x 1
  17. A big ol bulging...Adams apple

• Like Like x 1
  18. it's cuz they have huge dongers. like real huge.

• Like Like x 1
  19. That would suck