Female:) or male:( help!!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by 420 is the best, Feb 6, 2013.

1. Well here is my plant i've been growing from bagseed and I wanted someone else with more knowledge to give their opinion if this is a female, male, or too early too tell! (lol) :hello::smoking:

Attached Files:

2. I see little pistols (my guess (who knows if i know ( to be honest i have no clue))) some1 please help ?!:(

3. Don't see any signs of sex, have you begun flowering?

4. Too early to tell. To my eye, those look like the beginning of your side branches, and if you haven't even started flowering 12/12 yet, it's definitely not sex.

5. No i haven't i'm still vegging it now because it was a slow grower, but if you can't tell the sex can you explain those two small white looking things coming out of it? like two little hairs. btw plant is 19 days old.

6. thank you for clarifying that guys i thought it was signs of the sex! :)

7. Don't think he's referring to side branches, the two things sticking out grow on all mj plants, they look like little spikes, but they're green not white. Wait until you flower them or you get preflowers.

8. the bottom one is a real just bland color looks white (but the other ones on the other nodes are more of a greenish) so this makes sense. thanks man

9. Still a bit too young! See how the leaves are in pairs? That means it is still a baby. The leaves will start alternating, and that is when you look for signs of sex.

Now go run a search for pictures of male and female flowers, hon, so you know exactly what to look for!

10. Okay thank you :) much appreciated. I'm very new to this haha.

11. That looks like a tomato plant, is it a tomato plant?

12. No its a Dionaea muscipula actually.