female or hermie??? plz?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by srhkid420, Apr 23, 2010.

1. chopped 2day...

new device too...

thought it would be appropriate.

Attached Files:

2. Load up some pic of the harvest :smoking:

3. alright ill get around to it at some point today.. not very much im expecting..
    i have today off thanks to rain so ill get those pics up after im done runnin a couple errands.

the wet weight of the main cola was 55.6g.. not sure what that will dry up to but im assuming not very much..

plant has been up to dry for almost 24 hours now.

pics coming soon

4. thats a female my friend :smoking:

5. i sure hope so considering i had a clipping party yesterday and cheifed most the clippings :rolleyes:

tastes pretty bomb.

the only downfall was that there was mold through the heart of the main cola. i ended up removing like a 1/4 of the cola where the mold was. i ididnt have the strength to toss out the moldy shit. thats when i got to thinkin. you dont think youve ever bought moldy pot? i swear i get bud sometimes thats super flame but makes my sinuses go fucking crazy. so i let it dry and ground it up and blazed it to the dome.

sure it was moldy but i wouldnt have been able to tell if i had jus bought it.
    smelled a little bland but when exhaled the taste was AMAZING.

deff got me and my gf RIPPED off a bong.

drying for the rest of the day then updating with pics!

6. sorry to heard about that mold.I would make hash out of the moldy bud.The process should kill the mold.:)

7. sucks for the mold my man. subed for pic update

8. ill get a pic up of the hashplant haze in a couple days.. i work all week so the weekends are pretty much the only time i can get on..

cheers to the weekend.. pics up of HP comin soon