Female ICE and Skunk no.1 CFL JOURNAL

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Krayziekush, Aug 6, 2012.

1. WHOOOOO!!! :hello::hello::hello:

2. [quote name='"GrapeDutchh"']

WHOOOOO!!! :hello::hello::hello:[/quote]

Yeah man these feminized seeds were good and my ice plants look perfect not single weird leaf all perfect and pistils are there and buds are forming on my biig plant oh yeaah pics coming soon brah :D

3. Hahah I saw a new post by you - excited for new pics. Open the thread and.... no new pics :p:D

But I'll be back to check for pics :devious:

Dutchie

4. Sorry bro.. i got some new pics just need to upload but im busy..
    Going to put up some pics when i get home from working out today :D

5. pics.. i trimmed the leafs the big lady and she got maybe 15% 20% less leafs now .. buddin up, aye and now also LST one of the ice plants..

check it bro..

Attached Files:

6. Damn homie! I do see some buds forming! An with no nutes thats a little bit of a surprise to me.. Did u end up getting any nutrients?

Them budsites down low should start to fatten up soon now that u trimmed. I trimmed almost bare on this plant lmao.

Dutchie

7. #47 Krayziekush, Sep 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2012
    Nope still have not got any nutes.. Actually havent used nutes for the entire grow lol.. i do plan to get some nutes soon though
    Im excited for my grow man haha. First time i went this big even thought its not that big grow.. But yeah i wanted to give you some better pics and also a pic from above to give idea of the canopy.. Actually every place on the plant that grows buds has pistils as of now on my big plant.. The ice plants got pistils aswell just not as much. I decided to LST one of the ice plants and give a pic of it .. here ya go hope you enjoy these pics and have a nice day homie:D:smoke:

Attached Files:

8. WOW BRO! Def growing well without nutrients!! But your soil has probably run out of nutrients already..

That plant you are training looks good too. Dont tug an pull on the branches too hard! Slowly tie em down, dnt wanna snap nothing! :wave::wave:

9. Hell yeah .. you should see the big plant now.. its got hella lot of thrichomes also covering the leafes and the buds look like they could be harvested in 3 weeks but i need a 30x - 100x scope to be sure.. Anyway one of the ice plants got too tall and i harvested half of it lol .. So now im gonna soon have some premature smoke soon lol, already tried smoking the dried covered trichome leafs and they got me pretty high, more of a head high though but thats fine with me.. Yeah i need to get some nutrients bra.. but i got so much going on with work and life right now :( barely home to water plants lol

10. [quote name='"Krayziekush"']

Hell yeah .. you should see the big plant now.. its got hella lot of thrichomes also covering the leafes and the buds look like they could be harvested in 3 weeks but i need a 30x - 100x scope to be sure.. Anyway one of the ice plants got too tall and i harvested half of it lol .. So now im gonna soon have some premature smoke soon lol, already tried smoking the dried covered trichome leafs and they got me pretty high, more of a head high though but thats fine with me.. Yeah i need to get some nutrients bra.. but i got so much going on with work and life right now :( barely home to water plants lol[/quote]

I made hash out of my trich infested leaves last time. Came out awesome! Glad u got a buzz off em tho. How much did u harvest?

Check out online for nutes. That way u only spend an hour or so to order em. An they will arrive whenever.. Almost like u can order it an forget about it haha
    Better than drivin all over looking for nutrients. But i would water ur girls for u if we lived closer to each other. Idk if i would get there in time to water em since we live an ocean apart haha