FEMA Concentration Camps???NWO

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Fangs420, Dec 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do you guys believe in any of this? What would you if it happens?

2. It is total rumor and bullchit. :smoke:

3. I kind do because all the evidence is there for you... google it or search some utube vids about it... There's plenty of rumors that are now becoming facts...

4. there's one thing i cannot believe in and that's nothing. internment camps have happened before and we are no better off than we were 50 years ago. the government is not big on ethics, individuals are numbers, and numbers are managed on paper.

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

5. Seen all the hype, where are the facts?

6. Yeah look up some of the NWO/Denver Airport stuff on
    youtube. They got some creepy shit going on there....

7. :bolt:Oos Noos, They are going to intern me in an Amtrak repair depot! :eek:

looks more like a waste of tax dollars through a corrupt earmark. And the Watch Tower, come on no protection from the weather, let alone hostiles.

I'll stay on the skeptics side. :laughing:

8. Do you deny that the large international banking cartels own on the American economy?

9. where else is the government going to house the patriots,,,when the people decide to stand up against a tyraant government,,,,

read some litature dealing with the writings of '' thomas jefferson''

do you think the snake { big government } is going to lay down and allow the people to chop it's head off ?:cool:

thier is civil uprise happening all over the globe,,,but those people dont have the right to own guns,,

we do,,, and the government knows we as a people wont hesitate to use them,,,:cool:

..............http://[​IMG]

10. lol give him time ;)

11. best jpeg evah. and to answer the question. i have a .338 that i'm pretty good with

12. and you wonder why i repped you twice in one week,,,:D

13. I'd get my guns and ammo to defend my household. That being said I believe your thread belongs in the box, for being about a conspiracy.

14. Fixed it for you. :cool:

15. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPnCz_rtIv8[/ame]

16. Silly little man your guns and ammo are no watch for brain dead zombies who are trained and want to kill and have no problem blindly follow orders
    Do you have any idea how much $$ U/S spends just on guns alone per yer

google united states debt clock for extra laughs

17. i fail to see how one can continue to keep his head buried in the sand,,,, with so much evidence being presented proving that something is going on,,?????

18. Ignorance?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.