FEMA camps

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Eyedeas3, Aug 2, 2013.

1. I'd like to hear thoughts regarding FEMA camps.. These are basically concentration camps all over the country..I don't even want to think of the 50000 coffins that could hold up to 6 bodies. I get this scary ass instinct Martial Law could be going into effect any day now. Anyone who hasn't heard of these camps should definitely take a moment and research

2. #2 SiicKxShoTz, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    Yep. Definitely have heard of these camps, and the coffins. The camps are supposedly supposed to be used for "emergency shelter" during a 'state or national emergency' and the coffins were supposedly only coffin "liners" that cover the actualy coffin before it goes into the ground. However regarding the coffins, I saw a different picture of mass stockpiled coffins that were not black they were blue, and looked like actual coffins not cases like the black ones look more like, but photos can easily be manipulated so I dont buy into internet stories and photos.

No matter how many different websites say something is true I still will not believe it. Better to remain ultra skeptical but still knowledgable than to be super misinformed.

Glad to see an actual good topic in this forum, the topics in forums like these seems to show a degeneration phenomenon of people. When you skim the topics you see "Beer, sex, work, music, and BullS" accompanied by the more or less stray thought provoking topic. Kudos.

3. FEMA camps will be the destruction of our country.

probably be similar to the Katrina incident where everyone was ushered into the stadium for "protection" and when people started stealing, fighting, raping etc a majority wanted to leave and they were like "uhhh...no, you can come in but you can't leave, its too dangerous out there" and everybody else was all "ill take my chances out there" and they were like "ya...no"

if they ever start telling people to evacuate into these camps, ill start hiking to Canada.

i didn't become a "survivalist" for nothing

4. Did you guys ever see the doubles decker rail road carts that look like portable jails?
    As for FEMA camps, I agree with THC there.
    We have people running to represent MI and some support "federal agents coming in to help violent areas" shits a joke.

5. This is one of those conspiracies that level-headed conspiracy theorists shake their heads at.

There's almost no real evidence for this one, and the evidence that exists is beyond fallacious.

My personal opinion, theres not a shadow of a doubt that there is no fema camps.

6. Most people will post this stuff is not real an bla bla bla. But is pretty real iv seen the one they have here out by Duluth mn big facilitiy all fenced in with do not enter posted all over an privet property. Really scary looking place .

I only know of it because my buddy has good inside sources.

7. You've seen it, but does that prove what it is to you? You letting your imagination run wild with what you see proves to you the camps are what all the conspiracy hype is about?

8. don't for get about the fema trailers that gave many of its residences formaldehyde poisoning.

9. To all of you people saying it isn't real, the IRS said themselves that they did indeed purchase numerous coffins, and millions of dollars worth of ammunition. This isn't a conspiracy but rather them trying to cover up their fucked up plans. 

10. What does that have to do with anything? You think FEMA is trying to poison people? Or are you assuming the reasons they would have femaldehyde stored?

11. well the place was empty an still looked pretty new I know it was no jail or prison. The way it was set up it looked like it was meant to keep people from getting in or out . It had no markings or any sine of it being a business.

12. WHy would it need markings of any sort? It's not open. It's a government agency. Just because it's ambiguous, doesn't mean it's deceitful. But many conspiracy theorists find the need to use assumptions and the bending of facts to suit an image of government that seems likely to them, based on assumptions, of poorly gathered facts, to attach evil to ambiguity. 

13. The question really should be "Why is our Government Lying to Us all the time?"
    This is Bullshit We Pay their Salaries,
    What if we all decided to stop paying Taxes?
    We'll end up in the FEMA Camps?

14. Formaldehyde is very toxic chemical an is known to cause cancer pretty easily.

15. #17 SiicKxShoTz, Aug 2, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2013
    This guy is a shill.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jj0op6UA-wk#at=96

The first two minutes of this video are quite shocking, but videos can easily be digitally edited, entire scenenes can be fabricated by digital editing on a computer. However Sheldon is a shill who instantly discredits anything controversial as a tin hat conspiracy theory. There was more evidence for these camps a year or more ago, now it seems it has been censored.

16. I agree I dont hear much on fema camps its more hush hush now .

17. No, WHY would they choose to poison people in such an easily traceable way, so traceable that another government agency announced it. Why?

Shill..lol...17k posts on a forum, providing help for many members here, debates here and there, and now I'm being called a shill for questioning questionable logic and outright lies at some points and assumptions. 

OKAYYYY :D

18. Your "questioning logic" isn't questioning at all more like an assault on a topic that you don't think is true. I have never seen one of these camps in person so I can not say they are real, but I have seen google map pictures of them, videos like the one I posted, and numerous legitimate websites talking about them. So yes, there is evidence of them and more so a year+ ago. Now it seems to be more censored, so you have to dig.