Fem vs. Regular Seeds?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DeeplyROOTED87, Oct 6, 2017.

1. okay, so whats the difference between the 2 and what do all of you prefer to grow with? Fem.? Regular? or clones? there are some seeds i want to buy but they only have feminized seeds and i want to be able to find a male out of that strain to collect the pollen and try to make my own strain..

2. I always just stick with feminized because I don't like growing out a plant to find out it's a male. They've always seemed pretty stable and always female from my experience. So if you're looking to get a male you should just get regular seeds, I've seen some people that don't really trust feminized seeds and have always stuck with regulars.

3. #3 Aviary12, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    If you are just wanting to grow some weed for smoking, feminized is the way to go. If you want to do some breeding then regular is the only way! You can make clones from fems and regular plants.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Girls only for me until I get skilled enough to do some breeding. My first grow was regs: I started with 11 plants and 8 turned out to be males. Total sausage fest!

5. 8 males, what a bummer