Fem. seeds

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by smokedawg, Mar 20, 2011.

1. I have 5 Ak-47 plants & wanting to breed for the seed the first grow. So my question is I also have 2 feminized seeds I'm growing at the same time. Will these 2 fem. plants have any problems producing seed from my AK male & also if it can, will the seed be fem. or rergular? Thanx in advance for any knowledge:smoke:

2. That's not true. First off, the only way a female plant can pollinate itself is if it turns hermie, otherwise it has no pollen to self-pollinate. And if a hermie does self-pollinate and produce seeds, most likely those seeds will grow into hermies as well. Secondly, that's not how feminized seeds are produced.

To the OP, you certainly can pollinate female plants that came from feminized seeds no problem. By starting with feminized seeds you know that the plant will be female, but otherwise it is not changed in any way. Pollinate with a male and, as Pastivity said, you will have "regular" seeds, so 50/50 odds of male and female seeds.