fem seed suggestions

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Gdogg090, Jun 13, 2012.

1. I have read so much from different sites an from word of mouth but I am looking for a good strain to grow. I want it to be mostly if not full indica an short to medium in height with a high thc content. I know you guys get tired of these kinda questions but I need help also i will be ordering from the attitude :hello:

2. Strain review section will be helpful for you. Superskunk, NL, Afgan Kush, Skunk#1... the list goes on...

Just do your own homework for what sounds good to you. Look into training, that will help you manave height. Swear we had 2x of this thread already this week...

3. Barney's Farm - LSD and Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel are mostly indica, can be kept short and are loaded with THC :smoke:

4. thanks Wiz gonna look into that cream caramel

5. barneys vanilla kush or dutch passion masterkush are my suggestions

6. Cali connection pre-98 Bubba

7. [quote name='"Wizball"']Barney's Farm - LSD and Sweet Seeds - Cream Caramel are mostly indica, can be kept short and are loaded with THC :smoke:[/quote]

Hey wizard, what kind of yield did you see with the cream caramel?

8. :wave: Never got less than 4oz each plant with 5 ladies under a 600w HPS.

CreamCaramel and LSD look and grow almost exactly the same as each other IMO, same shape, size and yeilds but very different taste, smell and high. CreamCaramel has become one of my favorite strains, its so mellow :smoke: