Fem Auto Wappa

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by 60dayWonder, Oct 23, 2012.

1. I seen this strain on attitude seeds for $50+ for 1! Seed I think that is just outrage so is there anywhere I can find this cheaper or mabe one of you who breed I could buy it off of please do let me know thanks!

2. Could just buy the non-auto version, Wappa is my favorite cash crop strain so I wouldn't want it in auto anyway.

3. [quote name='"Thunder_Fuck"']Could just buy the non-auto version, Wappa is my favorite cash crop strain so I wouldn't want it in auto anyway.[/quote]

Oooooooooooo,yes! wappa is one my favourite strains.......last time i did it outdoor in Italy,with organic ferts she grows very tall in our climate,and sweeeeeeet i gave tham EM too with melassa.......surely i'do this strain again......do it noAF version too maybe.....i don't like AF too much....just to have something new in the middle of summer outdoor.....and to cover spaces free from regular strains,but this kind of smokes bore me soon

4. so buy non auto.. & just veg 24/7 for a few weeks then put in flower?

5. :wave: Yes

6. what was the yeild on her outdoors?

7. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']

what was the yeild on her outdoors?[/quote]

In perfect conditions ,strong sun and your caring almost 1kg. Never less than 500gr..!

8. [quote name='"Fenone"']

In perfect conditions ,strong sun and your caring almost 1kg. Never less than 500gr..![/quote]

Pay attention she likes to stretch in blooming,and bushy too,need space.

9. 1kg! Holy shit i gotta buy some land.

10. [quote name='"Johnnyganja"']

1kg! Holy shit i gotta buy some land.[/quote]

You can control with LST...