Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Starting to see first little white hairs popping out on both girls!! Fed them a light dose and put em outside....It's a beautiful day Sunny and not to hot and a chance for rain later this evening!!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Couple side by side shots...I believe I'm starting to see signs of Flowering!! As Soon as these get going really good I plan on popping a jack herer and a gorilla glue Auto fems!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. Male? Not one of the autos, but a bag seed my dad is growing! All the others the same age look like females. Just wanted some clarification! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Ballls

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Wow busy man! I like you are able to experiment

• Like Like x 1
  6. just started my first fem auto ak 49 ans oringe haze

• Like Like x 1
  7. Definitely a male, get rid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Interesting man- good stuff- never done autos before so this is a nice journal to learn from. Ya I decided I'm gonna top the two I have going today.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I'm not sure the 2 bigger ones are even autos!! 3 others that are younger by a couple of weeks are already flowering and half the size! I am seeing signs of Flowering on the 2 larger ones but it's weeks behind the others. Supposed to be a 90 day strain...Not sure if the 90 days is seed to harvest or just flowering time!? The smaller ones might just finish in 90 days from seed!! Either way I'm happy and having fun growing.....learning lots with every plant!! It's hard being patient waiting for the plant to finish completely... expecially when I'm almost out of smoke!! Thankfully I have some of the test buds drying out!![​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Bag seed grow journal (Flowering)

10. Looks good. The 90 days is start to finish not just flower time. I wondered the same thing when I was running my autos. But it was 90 days.

11. Ok...I'm just going to say I have 3 that are flowering nicely and 2 that are just starting to show signs of Flowering. The 3 are stacking tightly with little buds... probably will end up being just one large cola! I kinda like the way they turned out... easier to handle! Yeah a big plant yields more..I'm chasing quality right now! I would much rather have a oz of some dank vs 4 of some Reggie! That's just me tho.
    AnyWhooo...the original 2 I started this journal about are just starting to show signs so I will post more pics later on when they are actually worth taking pictures of on the budding ones....they are so compact! Nodes are really close together...so close in fact the lights won't penetrate from above..I guess I need to figure out a side light for these beauties!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. Last one i grew was abojt 70 days 24/0 i got 1.5 oz of buds i grow one every now a then the name fits the weed you should try a girl scout cookie or white widow auto both are easy to grow and better weed i think . I have never grew a auto outside but yours look good

• Like Like x 1
  13. Do you have a pic of the finished product amnesia haze? Or the plants in late flower?! I really love the smell of these girls...hard to describe but it's slinky with a peppery undertone...idk but it's aw smelling!!

• Like Like x 1