Fem Auto (Amnesia Haze) Come on in and share your auto grow! This is my first

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Jax69, Jun 29, 2017.

1. IMG_5089.JPG

Here's an auto that I topped. Topped her at node 5. Just a microtopping. Took off like crazy! She came down on the 30th. Over 40g dry and that's more than the others I ran that didn't get topped. 80-90 day strain. Might not work as well with a shorter cycle auto. But it can be done and give great results.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Very nice! That makes me feel lots better about topping soon. I have 2 going going to try one and just see. I think it's a 75-80 day strain...I'm going to go look really quick while I'm thinking about it!

• Like Like x 1
  3. The specs for the Amnesia Haze Feminized Auto-Flower from Nirvana seeds!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Another day and everything still looking great... kinda slow right now..it's a 90 day strain so I'm guessing it will shoot it pretty quick! I'm still planning to top one just wanted to wait a little longer for the 3node to form better.

In other news...the 2 I put in the soil still have not showed :-( will give them a day longer then I will start 2 more! Also ordered some stuff from SSC singleSeedCentere pretty easy and cheap. I will keep y'all posted!! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice and healthy looking.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Electric fruit auto in the front c99 photo in the back thoughts ??[​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Looks great!!

8. Had one of the seed I planted a few days ago finally pop up!! I had already started some more soaking...so I guess if they sprout I will just have a couple extra to tend to. Here's the new sprout and the 2 older girls! Won't be much longer now...it's a 90 day strain!! Topping one later today so we can see the difference in growth amount and size, and yield difference! Everything else will be exactly the same as far as light,pot size and feed/water schedule/amount. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

9. Close up's of the Amnesia Haze that spouted yesterday! And the other 2 already growing! I definitely got the grow bug now.. started off just wanting to grow one plant MAYBE two at the most... never planned on having 2 LED lights and one on the way and a fully functional grow room..all in under 6 months. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. Never did the topping... still looking great so far growing nice and strong!! Feeding them small amounts every other watering. Started using small amounts of molasses in the water as well on all plants. Now just need Epsom salt and some cal-Mag... anyone have a suggestion on a good brand?![​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  11. I started using nothing but Happy Frog...the Fox Farms soil seems to be to strong for seedlings...I've had 3 burn up in ff soil.

• Like Like x 1
  12. #32 Jax69, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
    5 outta 6 not to bad.. All still looking great growing fast!! The first picture is the one I topped...that sucker is stinky!! Smells 5x stronger than the other! Molasses and grow big nutes from fox Farms in well water. Lights are outside (sunlight) when it's not to hot and a 300w and a 450w LED.[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

13. Couple recent pictures of older autos[​IMG][​IMG]

14. I've been doing some LST with one of the Amnesia Haze Autos and it's been responding very nicely..I have 6 tops one is still catching up but it's really looking good for my first time trying this training method, and it looks cool! Both are really shooting up I know that! In 11 days you can really see the growth! Look at the pictures and you can see!! I'm smoking on some Jack fruit this morning... trying to make my last oz last until I can harvest some off my main plant! I love to wake up early before the sun comes up and sit out in the porch with a cup of coffee and a nice fat bowl or joint...Feels great! If I ever win the lottery I will invite everyone over for a giant smoke sessh!!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Pics of the untrained plant[​IMG][​IMG]

16. Here's some new pics! Looks like some leaves folding and tops are kind of pale... any suggestions?!! Also a clone that was doing great now looking like shit same thing with the leaves..will post pictures in a different place to get more information! [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

17. They all look great to me. Don't think there's anything to worry about.

• Like Like x 1
  18. So the one I topped is looking fantastic! 4 nice tops, all healthy and strong! The other one the same age looking great! Nice and tall well built tho. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  19. ... Ok, light question! Should I be running veg and bloom on the led's? I've been using only Veg and they been going outside here the past few weeks come in around 7pm when the sun is fading fast! Does It make a difference with autos!? Does it make a difference with any plants photos or autos?!? It's about to Storm like a mofo gotta move plants! Cya!!

20. Never a bad thing to give em more light and more spectrum unless they're babies. Auto photo or otherwise.