felt my soul...

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by Northern.Lights, Jul 28, 2009.

1. has anyone experienced anything like this?

this was maybe 3-4 months ago... i had just smoked (nothing special, just mids) and decided to "meditate" for a little bit... i used quotations because im not very good at it...

anyway so i was just sittin there meditating when suddenly i had this strange feeling... hard to describe but it was like i could feel my soul...

if felt like a little stick figure guy inside me that was light blue... he radiated energy from "him" or me or wahtever like water ripples...

i've never had that happen to me since... maybe i should start meditating again...

anyway, just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience?

2. Keep meditating. Weed reveals parts of your subconscious mind to your conscious mind. What may follow could be very painful though, so make sure you are man enough to work thorugh the pain.

3. so that explains your avatar, thats just great

4. #4 Northern.Lights, Jul 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2009
    no actually not, i just found that pic on the internet somewhere, i didnt make it... but thats not what it looked like... i have a make so i can't use paint to draw it...

ill draw it and take a picture

brb

looked like this
    [​IMG]

5. Throat chakra?

[​IMG]

Meditation will awaken shit inside you whether you know it exists or not, and pot helps a lot.

6. I say you should keep meditating. If you do I guarantee that will not be the only moment you will have like that.:)

7. when i medatate i hear this voice in my head his name is daemon

8. for those who meditate, how do you do it... like where, when, how?

i just do it in my room and i just sit there and try to focus on my breathing and block other thoughts out...

9. That is good to start getting you into a relaxed state (the focusing on breathing). If you can do that for a little bit and then start just focusing on what is left over when there are no words going throughout your head, when you're just silent and aware that you exist. Try to stay in that, that's meditation to me. You're freeing yourself of concepts and just being silent watching yourself. Keeping your mind quiet is extremely hard, but it can lead to some incredible discoveries. Good luck friend!

10. Yup, you transferred your consciousness to your soul. You can feel the energy radiating throughout.