Felt like takin a pic of my blaze session earlier.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 21, 2009.

1. Since the pic thread is closed I thought I would make a similar one. This pic was taken about and hour and a half ago. Still high lol.

[​IMG]

2. why did you censor your shirt haha

3. I'm pretty sure it's not but that smoke looks like a photoshop job. It's pretty ill. :D

4. #4 Sir Tokes Alot, Mar 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 21, 2009

Says the name of my college. Its a small university don't want the internet know where I go to school. lol. and btw to other person why would I photoshop smoke. that was like verrrry end of smoke cloud as it came out of my mouth. I had to post it cuz that smoke is too perfect.

5. I did use paint though to censor my hoodie.

6. lol not callin you a lier or anything. But i agree, that smoke does not look real at all.

But hey, if it IS real, more power to ya for taking a photo shopped lookin picture without usin photoshop

7. I guess I can see how you guys can think that but I swear it just came out that way. I took a pic of my friend a minute after that pic and it turned out horrible the smoke was like too spread out and shit.

8. That's what I'm sayin'.:cool:

9. I was soooooooooooooooo fried by the time that pic was taken.

10. Lol it dose look photoshopped( i have no doubt its real tho) Or a ghost is sticking his cock in your mouth.:laughing:

11. Lol everyone is like photoshop lol and I am like fuck is the smoke really that perfect. I used paint to hide the name of my university and I guess it adds to the photoshop look. This picture only occured because my boy wanted a cool pic to pop up when I called his phone.