felony. . .

Discussion in 'General' started by mr.grass, Jun 30, 2009.

1. soo I don't have a criminal record and i got arrested the other day for possession of controlled substance (mushrooms) it was only and eighth and im in washington. I was in county on sat morning till sunday afternoon when the judge let me out on personal recognizance what im trying to get at, does anyone have any ideas on what my sentence might be or if anyone has been in a similar situation?

2. Mushrooms.I don't know, can't be worst than ganja..

3. I would think the opposite.

4. yea they are worse than weed they are a class c felony. schedule 1 drug. they aren't but they are containers for psyilosybin which is scheduled.

5. shrooms are pretty bad to get caught with that sucks... but if you don't have a criminal record it probably won't be so bad.

6. damn dude that sucks

7. Yeah that does suck. How the hell did you get caught if you dont mind me asking?

8. i was hitting my pipe not paying attention to my surroundings while my gf was driving. he was hiding saw me hit it. had 9 grams at least of weed on me but they can only charge you for one or the other. i just really hope they dont give me jail time.