Felony charge for possession of a half gram of hash...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FMLtimes10, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Damn near all of them do. :smoke:

2. I guess the better question is, do you know any cheap lawyers? lol :confused:

3. Just call a couple. Let them know that you think you are on the right track but would value their opinion. As the consult winds down, thank them for their time, show appreciation and respect for their knowledge, and ask for some business cards, because you would definately recommend anyone to them. ;) :smoke:

4. I was referring to improperly purged extracts. While I don't doubt the dabs you take are properly made, I have encountered it before even from dispensaries

5. [quote name='"TKAF"']

I was referring to improperly purged extracts. While I don't doubt the dabs you take are properly made, I have encountered it before even from dispensaries[/quote]

I havent made my own concentrates yet, im waiting till i start growing otherwise i feel like you gotta use way too much bud for way too little product and it gets expensive. Only wax ive had was from dispensaries, and honestly some dispensaries are a bit shady and i wouldnt put it past them to put a shitty batch of wax out for sale as not to waste money