Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fellow Tokers a little help please

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by sourpatchkids, May 13, 2008.

1. Well ive been a heavy smoker for about a year and i usually only get midz but i've been getting interested in headys a lot now. But im not to up to date with the prices and I have a chance to get some K2, the dude says 75 an eigth...i was thinkin sorta prices. I might be able to get a dub for 40 is it worth it...?

2. my bad for double post

3. 75 an eighth is a little expensive regardless of the quality of the bud.

4. Yeah that was what i was thinkin...but im still in high school and i live in VA and i dont really got any solid connects...and dank hardly ever comes around...I'm trying to get him to about 65 an eighth and then that would be word